Marriage Troubles

Start from the beginning

Riser: Riser has a full peerage, while yours looks like someone has done half of the battle for me!

Rias's face turned as red as her hair in anger. While riser finally noticed Issei looking at him in pure envy.

Riser: Dear Rias, why is your pawn staring at me in such as disturbing way?

Rias sighed in depression.

Rias: His dream... is to be the harem king.

The man gained a dumfounded face before he smirks

Riser: Is that so? Yubelluna, come here.

The queen did as told and Riser forcefully made out with her. Not like she seemed to mind. Issei on the underhand seemed to mind quite a bit from the enraged and envious look on his face.

Issei: Damn you!

He rushed at Riser but Riser called on one of his pawns and Issei was met with a staff to his abdomen.

Issei: Ack!!

He was then flung to the wall and the girl returned to her previous position.

Asia: Issei!

The girl then healed him but she could not heal his pride.

Riser: I will give you all a week to prepare for Riser is generous! 

They then teleported away.

Grayfia: I must inform Lord Lucifer of this development.

She then teleported away as well leaving Rias and her peerage 'alone'.

Aizen almost sighed in relief. Soon this will all be over,

{Timeskip- 7 days}

After 7 days and 7 nights, the fight finally started.

Aizen has spent this time getting his 'families ' acceptance of him going on a trip away from Kouh. They did not like it at first but they folded after seeing their 'beloved' son's insistence. With this Aizen can leave and get some sacred gears without risking a new entity coming into town and seeing the illusion.

The battle started and Aizens disappointment is immeasurable.

  Issei Hyoudou did not only barely improve, which was expected because unlike Vali he cannot hear his dragon and never learned that dragons train in a different way from humans, he made the most heinous spell Aizen has ever seen.

Dress Break. A magical spell that breaks the clothes of those he can touch. He did not make it to were it breaks the skin of those he touch's. Oh no. He had to make himself look even more like a fool.

At this point Aizen thinks that it would be mercy to feed Ddraig's soul to the Hogyoku.

The rest of Rias's peerage was just as bad. Her queen could have beat Riser with ease if she used her fallen angel powers. He would not be able to regenerate if he was hit with holy power. But no, she hates her father for something that he could not help and now will not get over her petty grudge and save her master,

Her rook Koneko will not use her neko powers to help her master either. Aizen can understand this one though. She believes that senjutus will drive her mad and no one has told her otherwise.

Aizen remembers that her sister has been accepted into the Youkai faction, a faction that Aizen has little interest in.  

The knight has a unbearable hatred for a inanimate object. Enough said.

Her new bishop Aisa has no combat prowess and her enemys has phoenix tears so they cancel out each other.

Honestly Aizen is only interested in one of her peerage members and unfortunately he has been sealed away. To bad really, otherwise Aizen would have already taken his sacred gear. The power to stop the time of anything within his sight is not something that he will pass up. Thankfully in the near future he will have it.

Now the battle draws to a close with all of Risers peerage being defeated except himself and Rias has no way of getting passed it now that Akeno is defeated. So the game soon ended with Issei being humiliated and Rias throwing herself at Riser.

Sebas: That was disappointing.

As he was in the student council room watching the game his sister spoke.

Sona: She did well for her first time. Riser has a lot more experience than her and more peerage members. Making this game look more like Risers defeat than hers.

Aizen just nodded before speaking.

Sebas: I am leaving right now so I will see you sometime later.

She became surprised at his words.

Sona: Right now? You are not going to the wedding.

Aizen just walked away while answering.

Sebas: I wont. I already know what will happen. Lucifer will play favorites once again.

Sona just shook her head as Aizen left. She hopes that one day she will be able to match her big brother in intellect.

Aizen on the other hand teleported away. The time has finally come for...

The Hero Faction's Extinction