Chapter 12: Rescue mission Part 2

Disclaimer: This chapter is back to y/ns Pov. Also sorry for the long wait!!

Y/ns Pov
It had been a few days and I haven't had any food or drink. I could hear my blood curdling as my vains collapsed into eachover. My lips were a dessert; dry and begging for even a tiny bit of moisture. Millions of little needles peirced my throat everytime I swallowed back the pea sized saliva I could produce. My whole body was weak and I couldn't even lift a finger to push back my thin, greasy hair. Why hasn't Aegon came back? Has he just left me here to die?

All my senses were beginning to deceive me. I could hear voices which weren't there. I could smell baked goods which where nowhere to be seen. At this point I gave up. Nobody was coming to get me. I was alone at the start and again at the end.

"Y/n!" I heard a voice which I hadn't heard I'm a while. Was this real?
"Y/n are you here!?"
"Yes! Please help me I'm in here!" I started to kick the door wich every inch of strength I could yield. Of course it wasn't enough but it did make a faint noise just so that the figure that came for me could find me.
A tall man knocked the door down. Where my eyes deceiving me? A majestic beast stood before me. Long snowy hair, Sapphire eyes and a warm gaze met me. Aemond. He was here and he was real.

"Aemond!" I collapsed into his arms as he held me for a while.
"I'm...I'm sorry y/n," He said stroking my hair as a tear of joy fell onto my nose.
"I want you to know that I didn't sleep with you, and I didn't fall inlove with you to gey back at Aegon."
"I know." I said and we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Your weak. We need to get you food and water. There isn't any here." He said holding my hand as he dragged me up. I couldn't even stand.
"Hold onto me." Swiftly he placed his hand on my waist, as butterflies swarmed my stomach. He had rode here on Vhagar.
"This place is beautiful....if it wernt for there's..circumstances." I said as he helped me up onto Vhagar.
"Me, my siblings, mother and father used to come here every now and again. Heleana would always make daisy chain crowns for me and Aegon while my mother stayed indoors admiring the beauty and sorting council papers. Me, my father and Aegon would go hunting for wild boars and deer to have on the night time."
"That's sounds beautiful, Aemond." I said holding onto his chest as we mounted into the deep blue ocean of the sky.

This was my first time riding a dragon; obviously. A peasant couldn't even dream about talking to a royal never mind riding one of their dragons. Suddenly a distant squeal of another dragon started gaining onto us.
"Fuck," Aemond whispered under his breath.
"What happend? I never asked you how you found me and how Aegon hasn't came for me...unless that is him behind us?" I asked.
He stayed silent.
"Please tell me, I can help you." I said trying to ease him into telling me.
"He can't hurt you anymore Y/n."
"You killed him."
"I did it for you," He said turning his head an inch.
"Thank you." I held tighter to him.

WHOOSH! The dragon soared above us merly knocking us off. It soon disappeared.
"How is that possible?" Aemond said in confusion.
"Whats wrong? How's what possible?" I asked intrigued.
"That's Sunfyre....Aegons dragon." Shit.
WHOOSH! Again Sunfyre flew down but this time much closer. I saw who it was. I saw who he was and it definitely wasn't Aegon.

"It's ser Criston Cole. He's trying to kill us.."