Chapter 9: Betrayal

Aemond swung me onto the bed as he began caressing my breasts and giving me bold hickies. I wanted him so bad, I forgot about our encounter in the Dungeon and when he left me in my own house. Was I...falling inlove with him? While I was contemplating my love for Aemond I forgot about a massive factor. Aegon. Fuck! Fuck I forgot about Aegon. I was fucking Aemond in his bed.
"Aemond wait," I stopped him kissing my cunt.
"Aegon! We forgot about Aegon! What if he comes in!?"
"It will be fine. I'll assure you he won't come in, my father is keeping him on his feet don't worry." He said going down on me again. How could I stop him? I was having so much fun and pleasure.

"Y/n! I hope I haven't kept you wai-" Aegon said a bit to loud as he walked through his door. Shit. Oh no.
"Aegon!" Me and Aemond said in unison as we scurried, dressing ourselves.
"Why? Why would you do this? Sleeping with her once wasn't enough so you had to do it again!? Arnt you punishing me enough!" Aegon yelled punching Aemond. What..? What does he mean about a "punishment"?
"Get off him Aegon!" I shouted as I was grabbing him.
"What do you mean punishment?"
"He hasn't told you has he?" Aegon sighed and then giggled as he got off of Aemond.
"Don't!" Aemond stepped in, pushing Aegon onto the floor.
"Told me what??" I asked in total confusion.
"He only slept with you to get back at me because he can't face the fact that one day he will never be king!"
What... I stepped back from them.
"Why me?" I said trying to calm my self down.
"I had been watching you for months. I loved how you would snap at the men who tried sleeping with you. And the way you would help the starving children by giving them bread you had been saving for days." Aegon said while Aemond punched him, making his mouth fill up with crimson.
"What possessed you to go after me Aemond? Why couldn't you just leave me alone?" I was betrayed by Aemond. Me falling inlove with him played a massive part in me feeling like a chunk of my heart was ripped out and stamped on.
"You made me fall inlove with you and you just let it happen." I was holding back tears for dear life.
"Hes lying!" That was the only response Aemond could think of!
"YOU FUCKER!" I went up and punched Aemond so hard it nearly broke my hand.
"IS THAT ALL I AM TO YOU ENTITLED SHITS! A PUNISHMENT!?" That sadness I felt quickly turned into anger.
"No I swear it! I love you y/n, I have ever since I layed eyes upon you!" Aegon added trying to calm me down.
"Bullshit. All you wanted to do was get me in bed but once you found out Aemond slept with me, you wanted to punish him aswell." I said clenching my jaw.
"Y/n i-" Aemond tried to say as I ran out of the room.
I couldn't contain my tears anymore. I was betrayed by the man I love. I wanted to punish him but all this time he was punishing me.

Aegon was chasing me out of the castle. "Y/n please listen to me!" He shouted as I decided to stop.
"I wouldn't do anything to hurt you!" He tried to console me.
"You already did." I said coldly looking into his eyes. His gaze quickly turned grotesque.
"If you won't love me willingly, I will make you!" He said picking up a heavy rock and bashing it against my head.

A few seconds later; I was out cold.