Chapter 3: Sun Down

Hours past and all I can think about was Aemond. How much I desire the feeling of his cold hands run down my body as I kiss his neck slowly into a heaven of delight. Nothing could erase these inpure thoughts not even my dying mother and my alcoholic father. What was this feeling inside my body?

It was beginning to go dark and I headed towards the alleyway in-between the two houses our last encounter was previously that day. He wasn't there. Typical. Trust a Targaryen and what do you get. Fuck all. I waited for hours before I saw a shadow. At first I thought it was just one of the 3 legged ally cats who rule the night; but it was much bigger. A hand grabbed my waist and pushed my against the hard stone wall. I gasped as the hit made me short - breathed.

"Miss me," He smirked making me a little nervous. I pushed him off as I came to my senses. "We cannot" I doubtfully said looking into his pearly eyes. "We cannot..do what," He replied still smirking. "You know what I'm on about," I hesitantly said indicating what we both know I mean. "I don't" He came closer to me inches away from my face "Care to inform me," He giggled and started slowly kissing down my neck towards my breats. I knew it was wrong for me to do this. I am beneath him in all circumstances and besides I have never liked the Royal family becuase of what they done to me. To my village. Years ago a plague struck and killed my sisters and lots of families in Valyria but what did the Royal family do. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. They just sat back and watched as thousands of their people were suffering and dieing but no they couldn't be assed to save us. They don't do anything for us.

Aemond was irresistible which made it hard for me to refuse. I knew once he had, had his fun with me he would go on to the next woman he finds beautiful. Like all men. I'm not a whore; I know my worth. But... what if. What if I had my fun with him and think nothing of it just like he would do to me. Well what I think he will do to me. No. I mustn't think like that. I must tell him to go fuck his servant not me and to never see me again.

"A-Aeomond," My voice shook as he placed his had in-between my legs. Oh fuck it what harm could happen if I just fuck him once and never see him again.
I started kissing his soft lips passionately as he hovered his hands over my breasts. I could see his hard cock pulsating inside his thin clothes. It was long and not what I expected. He rode my dress up and placed his fingers upon my cunt. I could feel a pulse rouse from it as he placed 2 fingers inside me. I let out a faint moan as he staired into my eyes and smirked in pleasantries.

CRASHH! Someone was here. Someone was watching us.