Chapter 6: Aegon Targaryen

2 days had passed and everytime I walked passed the alleyway he wasn't to be seen. Why was I sad about this? I have know him for like a week and all we did was fuck. By night 3 someone was there.

I walked towards the figure. It was either Aegon or Aemond. The silhouette had the same cloak and same snowy hair. As I grew closer I soon discovered it was Aegon. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Not again. Now me and Aemond had actually slept together it was much harder for me to lie to Aegon. Maybe if I turned around he wouldn't notice I was walking towards him. As I turned 180° a cold had grabbed my neck. Oh god. I don't know if it was his cold vainy hands or his white hair like Aemonds but he turned me on. I let out a silent gasp as he pushed me towards him. "Hello y/n it's a pleasure to see you again," He said as I was trying to get out of his grip.
"How do you know my name?" I said clenching my jaw.
"Oh you know. People talk."
"A Prince never knows who his peasants are." I replied.
"How do you know I'm a Prince. All I told you my name; there could be hundreds of Aegons."
"Not all Aegons possess that colourless hair and deep blue eyes."
His hand gave way to my neck and I fell to the ground gasping for air.
"You fucked my brother." He looked at me with a disgusted gaze.
"I did more the fuck him, I made him do what I wanted," I added. His fist slashed my face as blood rushed out of my nose.
"Why is it such a big deal? You fuck anyone and everyone. Even your poor sister!" I shouted, out of breath. Again I was met with his first but this time it was my right eye. I stood up and spat on him. "Fuck the Royal family!"

"YOU DARE PUT ME AND MY FAMILYS NAME IN VAIN!" He shouted, pulling my shoulders and crashing me against the cold stone wall. I giggled as blood rushed into my mouth. His eyes searched my body. After a few seconds of my just laughing until I couldn't breathe and him looking in utter confusion his lips passionately hit mine. What the actual fuck just happend. Did Aegon Targaryen just kiss me?...

I looked at him in confusion and he let go of me.
"Why did you do that?" I said angrily as he began to walk away. I didn't know how this would end but I refused to leave it like that. I caught up with him and stopped him from walking away. Nobody was around.
"Answer my fucking question!" I snapped as I grabbed his face. His lips met mine once again but this time even harder. Thankfully it was a misty, desolate night.
"Why not is the correct question."

We walked back to the alleyway and started to undress in-between every passionate kiss. I was held up towards the wall as he kissed my neck and travelled his hand down to my pussy. "On your knees," He seductively whispered into my left ear. To his command I crouched down slowly. I looked up to him as I took his cock out. It took 5 minutes for me to get him to cum. As I got back up he kissed my lips and placed his cock inside my body. It wasn't as good as Aemond because Aegon was too..how do I put this..Amature? You would think he would have improved with the amount of people he has slept with.
We had both finished after a while and were getting ready again.
"Come back to the castle," He insisted.
"What?" I questioned. Why did he ask this?. Normally when a man has his fun with a woman he leaves her and never sees her again, never mind invite her back home.
"I said come back to the castle," He walked closer to me and whispered into my ear passionately "I'm not done with you yet."