Chapter 20 Penelope & Charles

Start from the beginning

He does too "Ohhh okay, so what are your ideas?"

"Well I was thinking one we could either go to the doctor and have me pregnant like medically, liked artificially inseminated. So they could put multiple in me and see how many babies survive and start to grow in me, because normally all that are put in don't actually stay alive, they just put many so that theres a better chance at least one survives."

"Yes I know Penny, I'm not dumb." Chase chuckles "That is a really good possibility, what else do you got?"

"I also ws thinking we could do the same thing I just said but instead of me having the kids, have someone else have it." She says but you could tell in her voice she didn't like that idea.

"Nah, next"

She smiles when he says that "Or adoption.."

"Hmmm adoption.... That is also a possibility, which idea do you like better?"

"Well I have always wanted to have my own baby...with you" She looks down she was getting sad thinking about everything.

"Okay so lets do it."

"But Chase you know it won't work It hasn't all the other times"

"No no, I mean get it done medically lets do it, I want you to be able to have our own kids instead of adopting, but if this don't work out we should adopt, or we could always do both." He smiles

"I love that idea!" She smiles big and he does too and kisses her and she kisses back and looks at him.

"I do want to show you something though"

"Okay, what is it?"

"Look at this adorable little girl!" she smiles big and shows him on the computer

"She is still a newborn, she can come home in a month, I already talked to the adoption agency and everything what do you think?"

"Umm well I mean we could, where is she from?"

"She's from Maryland, about a 6 hour drive, we could go a visit and pick her up in a month what do you think?"

"I mean sure if you want, I mean we can afford it and everything so I don't mind. I'd love to have a little girl, do you still want to get pregnant yourself too or no?"

"Yeah I kind of do, I mean with my luck so far the chance of me actually getting pregnant I mean i've never had good luck before." She sighs

He could tell she just wanted to have her own baby too, but she has been talking about wanting to adopt for a while too "How about this, we go do it, and then see what happens and if you still want to adopt this baby too then we can."