XLI (Chp-41)

*At the evening, in Lisa's house*

"Jimin, we have to go to the Harleys hospital now, to take some money, weapons, etc., from our sealed stuff," Jk said as he brought Jimin to a room.

"Okay..What? Now!? And how are we gonna get there? There might be people." Jimin said a little shocked.

"Anytime, but before we leave Germany tonight," Jk said.

"Then we can go tonight just before leaving," Jimin said.

"Daddy...Googie, we're leaving Germany?" Finn asked entering the room as he could hear them talk from outside.

"Uh.... w-we..?" Jimin could say nothing more to Finn.

"What about Finn, Jimin?" Jk asked Jimin.

"It's gonna be risky taking him with us," Jimin said as Jk nodded in agreement.

"Guys... there's bad news," Lisa approached them.

"What is it?" Jimin and Jk asked hopelessly.

"It's..uh... the ship which was supposed to leave for the U.S tonight will be leaving tomorrow night, the same time. It's delayed due to some unfavorable weather conditions." Lisa said.

"Holly fuck!!" Jk exclaimed.

"I'll ask Mr. Hamilton to check whether the army men are still there and to inform us, of their status. So, that we can go there and take a look at how things have been." Jimin said.

Mr. Hamilton is the Lucianos' private secretary who lives near Luciano's mansion.

"That's great, Jimin." Jk said.

"Wait! Will your friend return when we're here?" Jimin asked Lisa.

"Oh no! She'll return by tomorrow morning." Lisa said.

From Hamilton, they came to know that the military men are still on guard.

"What are we gonna do now, since they're still patrolling?" Jimin asked Jk.

"We'll wait. If we're lucky, they'll leave the mansion before we leave our Germany tomorrow." Jk said.

*The next day*

It was almost 6.30 a.m. when Lisa woke up on hearing the calling bell of her house.

As she looked through the window to see who it was, she saw Jisoo standing outside with a sleepy head.

She ran to the room where Jimin, Jk, and Finn were sleeping and knocked on the door continuously.

Hearing the loud continuous knock, Jk opened the door, "What is it?" he asked

.

"Jisoo is home...." Lisa said with wide-opened eyes and mouth.

"Jisoo..?" Jk asked confused.

"Jisoo..my friend, she's living here with me," Lisa said.

"Oh dang! What are we gonna do now?" Jk asked Lisa as he locked the room where Jimin and Finn were sleeping in order to avoid Jisoo seeing them if she gets in.

"Should I hide somewhere?" Jk asked.

"No..Let me try to manage her to go back to the hospital." Lisa said as she went and opened the door.

"Hey, Jisoo..!" Lisa said and stepped outside, closing the door from outside.

"I'm so sleepy, Lisa, lemme get in," Jisoo said as she tried to get in.

"Hey.. wait wait wait...! Jisoo..uh... There was some patient in the A3 section, have you checked them?" Lisa asked her.

"A3? But you didn't mention it earlier." Jisoo said.

"Oh, sorry...I forgot it.. And I'll be on leave today also since I'm having a severe headache. So, can you...? Please Jisoo... Can you please substitute me for one more day?" Lisa pleaded.

"Lisa.. But..." Jisoo said.

"After this day, you can take two or three days' leave if you want," Lisa said with a great smile.

"But...Hmm..okay." Jisoo said.

"Yay! Thank you Jisoo," Lisa said kissing her cheek.

"Come, I'll drop you back to the hospital," Lisa said and they both drove off.

As Jk saw they left, he opened the door and woke Jimin up.

"What's up, Jk?" Jimin asked getting up half asleep.

"Jimin, when are we going back to our mansion?" Jk asked.

"Uh..Mansion? Yes, mansion." Jimin said getting up and walking out of the room.

'What? Is he alright?' Jk thought.

"Kook..! Where's Lisa?" Jimin asked coming back.

"Lisa? Did you hear what I asked? Uh... She went outside with her friend." Jk said.

"Oh.. Yeah, what did you ask?" Jimin asked.

"Huh..! Listen carefully, when are we going back to our mansion?" Jk asked walking towards the drawing room with Jimin.

"We'll ask Mr. Hamilton about the guards. Then we'll act accordingly." Jimin said as he sat on the couch.

Suddenly they heard someone opening the door.