XXXVI

As he turned back to see who it was he was shocked to see the Italian military head/Xiao's father Mr. Kim Namjoon with some army men, with a missile gun in his hand. (previously)

"Hands up!" He said as he pointed the missile gun at Taehyung's head.

Taehyung said nothing but raised his hands.

"Finally, you're caught," Namjoon said.

As Namjoon turned around, he was suddenly stuck by the sight of his daughter who was coming downstairs.

"Xiao!?" He said. Xiao was totally shocked on seeing her father there."Why are you here? It's very dangerous place and what are doing in here?!" Namjoon was shocked and confused at her.

"Umm...Dad..I..I'm...-" Xiao said.

"And what are you doing here when there is him in here?! Uh. Now get out of here fast." Namjoon said and he turned towards Taehyung.

Suddenly Xiao came and stood before Taehyung, making the gun point on her head instead of Taehyung, "I'm..I'm sorry, dad." She said looking down.

"What the heck are you doing, Xiao?" Namjoon said.

"Dad, I wanna tell you one thing. Please don't do kill him. He's... He's-" Xiao couldn't complete the sentence out of nervousness.

"Move away!!" Namjoon said as he pushed Xiao from front and pointed the gun back on Taehyung's head.

Suddenly Xiao spoke up, "He's my husband, dad!!"

"Wha- are you joking!? Namjoon asked.

"No dad. He's...my husband." Xiao said looking down.

"What!! He's your husband!!?" Namjoon exclaimed out of anger but suddenly sat on the sofa putting his gun down.

Taehyung thought of informing Jimin and Jk that Luciano's end was nearer, but he couldn't, because Namjoon was there and so he couldn't move from there or take his phone. He stood all helpless there.

"Dad, I'm.. I'm sorry.." Xiao said all afraid.

"Why. did. you. marry. him?" Namjoon asked looking straight boiling out of anger.

"W...w- we're in...l- love, dad." Xiao gulped.

For a long time he sat there like that without even uttering a word.

"Where are the rest two?" He asked Taehyung.

"They're out." Taehyung replied.

"I asked where are them!?" He said.

"Uh.. I don't know." Taehyung said.

All these conversations were watched by a maid from the next room. She suddenly ran from the mansion through the backyard to inform Jimin or Jk about this. As she knew Jungkook's current location, she went there.She headed to Bottled Poetry in a hurry and saw Jungkook sitting with Finn on a table.

"Sir..!!! Something serious is happening in the mansion." She rushed towards Jk, gulping.

"What happened?" Jk asked.

"The Italian Military is here." she said.

"What?" Jk was confused.She explained everything that happed at the mansion to Jk.

*Meanwhile at a café*

"Hey Lisa," Jimin said as he came and sat on a chair opposite to Lisa.

"Hi Jimin," Lisa smiled at him.

"Did I made you wait for awhile?" Jimin asked.

"Oh no, its only a minute, I guess." Lisa said.

Jimin ordered two cups of coffee. "So..why do you want me here?" She asked with a smile.

"Hmm....Actually, I wanted to tell you something serious." Jimin said.

"Serious matter? What happened?" She was confused.

"No..not like that," he said.

"Then?" She asked.

"Uhm..okay, I'm being myself... I don't know if you like this or not, but I don't wanna delay it again. So, Will you be my girl, Lisa?" he said taking a ring out to her.

She was speechless on his proposal.

"Ji-Jimin.. I.." Lisa was stuck.

"That's fine, if you don't feel the same to me." Jimin said with a smile.

"No...!! Uhm... actually, I love you too.... but?" Lisa stammered.

"You are referring to the risks of mafia, aren't you?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah... It kills you and your loved ones too, Jimin." Lisa said.

"I know...My feelings for you are real, I can never fake them. But if you feel insecure, it's fine. I understand." Jimin said with a smile.

"No.. I....I'd love to." She said smiling at him.

"Love to what?" Jimin looked at her.

"To give us a chance." She replied.

"Really, so we're together?" he was surprised.

"Yes," she smiled.

He put the ring on her finger, and they both leaned in for a kiss

Suddenly Jimin's phone rang, it was Jk.

- Jk?
- Jimin! There's a very important matter. Taehyung is caught by The Italian Military.
- What!?
- Yeah, But, so far I was informed that Xiao's father is in search for both of us, only you and me. Our plan worked on Taehyung, so he's set free unless they catches us both. Taehyung and Xiao are under Namjoon's surveillance in our mansion. But so far they haven't come to know about our properties or our personal mansions.
- So where are you  now?
- I'm at Bottled Poetry. We can't go back to our mansion coz their men is there to catch. But Tae will be safe, I think. And they've spread their men in the whole Germany to find us.
- JK..!! So where's Finn!?
- Don't worry, he's with me. And where are you now?
- I'm at a café.
- Jimin, you buy something to hide our identity. And they'll soon be tracking our phones. So, send me your current location immediately and then switch off your phone. I'll be moving out from here in seconds with Finn, coz I was informed that they've started searching in Erschaft and Bottled Poetry for us.
- How did you know this?
- Our maid just informed me.

The call was hung.