Later that night, Jimin and Jungkook came back to the hospital to check upon Taehyung.

The same lady doctor who examined Taehyung before was there.

"Excuse me, Aren't you Kim Taehyung's bystanders?" Asked the doctor on seeing them both.

"Of course," said Jimin.

"Then you're supposed to stay with him the whole day, at least one of you. Instead, I could see no one around here.", she complained.

"I know to take care of myself and they have other stuff to deal with too." Taehyung laughed.

"Yeah, he's right." Jungkook joined him.

"Excuse me, sir, you're a patient. And I'm your doctor. So at any cost, you have to obey me! Only me! And not your BYSTANDERS." she said glaring at Jimin and Jungkook.

"Alright, but... ANGER! It doesn't suit your pretty eyes, Miss." Jimin said with a smirk while fixing his hair.

"Then only my eyes are!", she stomped off flipping her brown wavy hair and glaring at Jimin.

As soon as she got out of the room, the nurse who told her about The Lucianos suddenly approached her. "Ma'am!!! What did you say to them? You argued with them?" her eyes widened.

"Uh....!! If yes, what? And are they the mafia gang which you hinted?", the doctor said rolling her eyes.

The nurse said, "Ma'am....!! I told you they-".

"They are the Lucianos, some dangerous mafia gang, don't mess with them..... that's all. Isn't it?" her words were blocked by the doctor's. 

On hearing this, this the nurse went out of words and stayed silent.

"Who do they think they are, actually? Even if they're a mafia gang, one of them is my patient now, and he's supposed to obey me. Instead, his bystanders are just... Uhh....! Also, please teach your mafia friends or bros, the meaning of the word COOPERATION." The doctor fixed her coat and walked away leaving the nurse speechless.

Next Morning.

"Excuse me, Ma'am," the nurse knocked at the door of the doctor's consultation room.

"Yes, come in," she said as the nurse entered. "Ma'am, there was a patient in the lobby who had-" Suddenly a blasting sound burst into their ears from the ground floor. She suddenly got out of her room and rushed out to check what it was.

She was shocked at the sight of some men dressed in black with loaded guns in their hands. 

"Who are they?" she asked herself looking down at them with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ohhh!!! Madam, they are some terrorist gang!! I guess.... Maybe mafia!! They've come here to attack our hospital.... If you wanna survive, RUN OUT FAST!!!" the nurse shouted from behind her and ran away as fast as she can.

The doctor stood there confused, when she saw Taehyung, her patient at the lobby with Jimin and Jungkook. "What? the Lucianos? How dare they? Haven't even discharged, still!!!" she said to herself as her eyes filled with anger. "Let me teach them a lesson!" saying this, she started to hurry down to catch up with those men but suddenly hit on someone and both fell down.

"Ooops!! sorry." the doctor said as she raised her head to know who it was.

"Oh... I'm really sorry, doctor." said a young beautiful lady who had some files in her hand.

"That's alright," she said as they both got up, and walked up to the Lucianos.

"Excuse me," The doctor said grabbing onto Jimin's arm. "Do you know anything about the risk you're taking by letting him out of the bed? He's not yet reco-"

Ignoring her, Jimin walked away.

Seeing him walking away just like that, she shouted. "This is a HOSPITAL. Not where you do your dealings and fights!"

"Stay out of this mess, girl," he said as he joined Taehyung and Kook.

"Come out, you fucking disarmed fellows. Give us all your money and we will spare you. And don't move." Shouted the head of the men in black as he shot once at the roof. Everyone stood still as all went afraid of them.

Without saying anything, the doctor backed off to a corner.

"Collect all your men and leave the place, Capone," Taehyung said as the trio came into the scene against The Capones with pointed guns.

"Oh, holy fuck! The Lucianos? How come I never knew you bastards would be here?" Said Mr.Capone.

"Oh well, we come unexpectedly," Jimin said pointing his gun at the Capones.

Jungkook did the same and tossed a gun at Taehyung.

LUCIANOSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara