𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞| 𝐃𝐧𝐟

~S M U T~
Based on the d team meetup (hoping to get this out soon💀
-
Dream had done his face reveal. The fans were going crazy, and the trolls were going even crazier.

But dream wasn't thinking about that. All he was thinking about was the fact that his secret online boyfriend is finally going to meet him in person.

So there dream was standing in his parking lot waiting for sapnap to come home from the airport with George. Before all of this face reveal dnf mumbo-jumbo shit, on stream George joked that the first thing him and dream would do in person was to..well..you know, and dream couldn't get that image out of his head.

The image of George moaning his name, the image of all the things dream shamelessly fantasized of doing to the brunet. Sure the couple had done some things like the occasional sexting and doing some kinky stuff on video call but, dream had always wanted george. In person. And all to himself to go as far as he'd let him.

Dream gulped and widened his eyes slightly in disbelief at the sight of sapnaps car pulling in the driveway. The blonde could see the excided expression on Georges cute face as the two got out of the car.

George practically threw his vlogging camera onto the car's seat and ran to dream and hugged him with no hesitation.

"Clay!" He exclaimed in his adorably happy tone. Dream hugged back tightly as he buried his head in Georges neck, giving it soft kisses. The Brit giggled shyly at the feeling of the nape of his neck being peppered with small kisses.

"Oh come on, get a room!" Sapnap, dreams best friend said. He was the only one dream could trust telling about him and Georges relationship besides his parents.

George pulled away from the hug and kissed dreams lips. He pulled away again only slightly and dream leaned in to whisper in the brunets ear.

"I can't wait to finally give you what you deserve baby.."

Dream stepped away and smiled like nothing happened and George was blushing, hard. 

-
George was on his laptop getting the meetup posted on his YouTube channel. The Brit was confused and to say the least, aroused. After dreams little stunt nothing else happened he just helped sapnap and George unpack his stuff like normal.

George clicked the "upload" button and bit his lip in deep thought as he looked out the window while the sun set.

Then he began to think. Sapnap was out somewhere probably at a club and George was alone in the house with his boyfriend.

George got up and closed his laptop. He walked to dreams room and knocked on the closed door. "Come in" he heard dream say from the other side of the room.

"Hi george~" Dream said with a lustful tone which made Georges head spin with even more sexual thoughts.

"Did you finish uploading the meetup?" The blond asked innocently as he felt his boner throb subtlety.

"Clay we can't just keep acting normal- i- I want you- I need you" Dream smirked as George only stepped closer.

"God, don't you just love it when i tease you?~" Dream asked, standing up. He cupped georges cheek and looked down at his lips.

Dream closed the gap between the two quickly, sliding his warm tongue into the others mouth as he tightened his grip on the brunets face.

George moaned softly as the kiss deepened and dream pulled the brunet in by his waist. Their bodies grinded slowly in unison on each other as the two were lost in their own world, acting as if nothing else mattered.

"Mm- door" George mumbled. Dream then rushed over to close and lock the door as George got on dreams bed and laid on his back.

Dream turned around to see George taking off his shirt which caused him to smirk.

The blond walked up to the bed and pulled off his shirt swiftly to reveal toned abs. George bit his lip as he reached down to take off his shorts.

Dream climbed on top of the bottom and finished pulling of the flimsy shorts he wore and tossed them somewhere in the room.

The american looked George up and down slowly as he ran his hands up the legs of his boxers to rub his thighs and back legs. "Mph clay- please"

Dream kissed Georges stomach and pulled down his boxers slightly to suck at certain parts of his skin. "Don't worry baby..I'll make you feel good" George moaned softly as dream grabbed his ass and sucked at his skin, leaving dark purple marks all over his torso.

Dream pulled down his pants and boxers before also taking off George's.

"Fuck clay- i-its so big" George practicality moaned. Dream smiled smugly at the comment. "Don't worry love, I won't hurt you..unless that's what you want?" George blushed. Now was not the time for his pain kink to shine through.

"..is it?" Dream asked, leaning closer with a shit-eating grin plastered on his face. "Y-yes..please I wanna just feel you inside of me-!" Dream felt his exposed cock twitch on Georges thigh as the brunet's face flushed red with embarrassment. "I can do that for you~" Dream started. "Need me to use lube?" "No" George answered without any hesitation.

"You sure?" "-Ah-Please clay i-i need you," George let out in desperation. "Raw." Dream was riled up at this point as he lifted Georges legs up with his arms.

Dream lined up his throbbing dick with George's pink asshole  inserting himself slowly to help adjust to the heavenly feeling.

"D-deeper" George begged as dream only obliged, thrusting softly as he bit his lip and groaned under his breath.

"Fuck baby- you're so -tight" George let out another lewd moan as dream sped up his  pace, adjusting Georges legs to be rested on his shoulders.

Dream hit the bottom's prostate repeatedly with every thrust as the feeling of pure pleasure consumed him. "God- I've been waiting so -damn long for this" Dream said with a  groan.

George underestimated how much taking dream raw would hurt but even as tears welled in his eyes, he didn't regret a single thing.

He loved the pain.
He yearned for more.

"A-AugH c-CLaY!!~" Dream gripped Georges thighs as he pounded into him as fast as he could and threw his head back to let out a hearty groan.

"D-DON't st-STOp!!~" George screamed and cried but the pleasure and pain dream made him feel just got better and better by the second.

Georges eyebrows curved upwards as sweat rolled down his forehead and the side of his face, all he felt was pure ecstasy everytime dream hit his sweet spot.

"F-FUCk C-CLAY!!!~" George screamed before cum shot out of his erect cock, spraying the two men's lower bodys with his semen.

Dream kept going, chasing his sweet release as George screamed and cried even more underneath him.

"A-AHh~! S-SoO GoOD~!!" The twink screamed as if he was in a porno, while dream continued  to fulfil his every need and sexual desire.

The blond felt the warmness of his stomach pool until he got closer and closer to reaching his climax.

Dreams cock twitched before spewing semen into Georges hole. He slowed his thrusts and continued to push his cum deeper into George with his cock, making a squelch like sound.

Both men were breathing heavily as dream laid down Georges legs on the bed below them, still inside of him while doing so.

Dream leaned down closer to George and kissed him passionately on his soft lips.

"You did so good baby" Dream praised as he slowly thrusted in and out of George's sensitive hole.

"A-ah~ clay i- I love you so much" George said as dream kissed his neck softly. "I love you too George" dream replied with a genuine smile plastered on his face.

Dream smothered George in kisses as he kept thrusting his hips slowly. "Mm- c-clay" George moaned for what seemed like the thousandth time that night.

It hurt. It hurt so damn good. George was seeing stars as he felt dizzy and warm all at the same time.

The brunet let out a breathy moan as he came again. Dream smirked at him and caressed his cheek with care and love. "I'm so glad you're finally here"

1426 words<3 tbh I love this lmao 😃☝