𝐋𝗼𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝗼𝐩|kwt

~S M U T~
Karl X dream for your soul <3 (also sorry for how much I say "the blond" 😭)
-
Contains: femboy karl, kissing, blowjob
-
[No ones POV]
Dream was in his office, trying to finish editing a video. He honestly didn't have one drop of motivation so that paired with his adhd made this extremely hard to do. Dream found himself scrolling on tiktok and Instagram for a good 20 minutes before turning his attention back to his computer.

After a while of working on the video and occasionally zoning out, dream heard a knock at the door. "Come in" He said, spinning his chair around to face the wooden door. His boyfriend Karl walked into the room with a red lollipop in his hand. "Hey baby" dream said as Karl walked up to the blond and kissed him.

The taste of cherry lingering on the brunets lips made dreams mind wonder to places..sexual places. Dream imaged the lewd, feminine sounds that would erupt out of his lovers mouth when he rammed into him mercilessly as karl wrapped his plump lips around the red-dyed candy.

Fuck. Dream would give anything for Karl to suck him off like he was the lollipop in this scenario. "So whatcha' working on?" Karl asked looking at the monitor on dreams desk. "Just a manhunt video" Dream replied as he turned back around to his desk. Karl hummed, still analysing the monitor. Dream looked down to see Karl's plump ass slightly sticking out of the bottom of a pair of the blonds basketball shorts.

The brunets white lace underwear were also sticking out ever so slightly. Just the sight of that made dream hard, and even more horny. "..baby~" the blond started. Karl swallowed hardily, his Adams apple bobbing up and down. He knew that tone, that lustful, sexy tone. "Yknow just the thought of you sucking me like that lollipop of yours makes me hard" dream said into Karl's ear lowly. The shorter bit his lip to stifle an 'Mm' noise.

The blond then kissed the shorters neck causing him to moan softly. Dream smirked and sat back down in his chair. At first Karl was confused but then knew exactly what to do. He then dropped to his knees in front of dream making a small thud on the wooden floor.

Karl started palming the blonds crotch slowly causing him to groan in pleasure. The brunet then pulled dreams sweatpants to his ankles and looked up at him with an innocent glare in his eyes. Karl then licked dreams erection through his boxers from the base to the tip all while making eye contact. Dream let out a groan as he grabbed Karl's hair softly.

The brunet then pulled down dreams boxers and looked at his dick hungrily. At this point the lollipop was on the floor. Karl grabbed the tops thighs and kissed the tip of his cock softly. He then licked dreams slit while pumping the base of his erection.

After a little bit of teasing Karl took his lovers full length in his mouth, deepthroating him. His nose was buried in dreams pubes as he moaned causing a groan from the blond also. Dreams grip on Karl's fluffy hair tightened as he bobbed his head up and down swiftly. "Fuck baby" dream said with a groan as Karl just continued sucking the life out of him. It was times like this when the brunet was thankful to have no gag reflex.

" 'm close" dream said as Karl went faster. Dream felt the familiar feeling of warmness pooling in his stomach. He groaned loudly as he came deep into his lovers throat. Karl swallowed only leaving a bit of cum still on the corner of his mouth. He pulled away and got onto dreams lap.

Dream pulled Karl into a short, chaste kiss. "I love you, karl" dream said lowly as he wiped away the white sudstance on Karl's mouth, causing him to giggle softly. "I love you too you big horny bastard"

672 words :)