Hello Cruel World

Start from the beginning

On Topside

The truck had Raph inside of finally stopped at a building of some kind. Raph looks out of the window in the back of the truck to see where he was but hides when gang members get out. "Hey, Two-Ton, watch the truck. We wouldn't want somebody to steal our stolen money." The gang leader said to Two-Ton who stands by the truck with a bat with two nails in it. Two-ton starts marching back and forth while the Gang leader walks inside the building. Two-ton then hears a can and looks to see if someone is there then Mikey taps him on the shoulder from behind making the guy look at him. "Hey, this is a no parking zone. Here's your ticket." Mikey said as he holds up a paper. "And here's your fine!" Mikey yelled and he kicks Two-ton into a wall knocking him out. "Nice work, Mikey." Leo said to him as he jumps down to him. "It's a ninja thing." Mikey said to him while Donnie joins them. "Now, let's get Raph out of there." Leo said to the two while Raph starts banging on the glass window. "Man, whatever happened to good old-fashioned padlocks?" Mikey asks them while the boys stare at the high-tech duty lock. "Where's the fun in that? This one's all mine." Donnie said to them while he takes out two screwdrivers from his duffel bag. Raph starts yelling at them while hitting on the door but his voice was muffled so they didn't know what he was saying. "What's that, Raphael? You're gonna have to speak up dude. I can't hear you." Mikey said to him. "Argh!" Raph yelled with shaking fists and then he punches the door. "Okay, I heard that." Mikey said to him making Donnie look at Mikey while wearing glasses. "I'm trying to work here." Donnie said to him and he turns back to the lock while the brothers were being watched by two figures.

"Where we go." Donnie said as the lock unlocks and the door opens. "He~eey Raph! Welcome back bro'." Mikey said to him as Raph leaps out of the truck and tackled Mikey. "What a hot head." Leo said to Donnie who was watching his two brothers fighting. "Ow! Ow, ow!" Mikey yelled while Donnie and Leo sees the gang was back. "Uh, Raph." Donnie said to him as he and Leo backs away while Leo takes out his swords. "We don't have time for this." Leo said to him making Raph look at him. "And why not?" Raph asks him. "Because we're not alone." Mikey said to him while pointing to the gang that calls themselves the Purple Dragons. "Look at the freaks." One of the Dragons said to his group. "What's with the dweebie costumes?" Two-Ton asks them who was now awake after getting hit by Mikey. "This ain't Halloween." Other Dragon said to the brothers. "You're going down, freaks. Nobody messes with the Purple Dragons, especially wearing stupid turtle costumes." The leader said to them while the brothers see that the gang had weapons on them. The brothers then showcased their weapons before they leap at the gang. Gang members fly through the air one at a time to land in heap atop each other. "Let's get out of here!" The leader yelled while running away. "I'm with you!" One of the dragons yelled and the gang follows the leader. 

"Gimme some green!" Mikey said and he shares a high three with Raph. "Well, that was easier than expected." Donnie said to them. "I hope there are more of those guys, I'm just getting warmed up." Raph said to them then suddenly, a bunch of shadows appear that draws Mikey's attention. "Uh, well, looks like you got your wish, Raphie boy." Mikey said to Raph making his brothers look up to see more bad guys surrounding them. "Are those guys...ninjas?" Leo asks them as the ninjas leap from the roof and surround the turtles. "Well, they're certainly ninja-esque." Mikey said to them. "Be ready for anything." Leo said to his brothers while rising his swords. "I am so gonna enjoy this." Raph said to himself with a smile. Each Turtle battling Foot ninjas who are much tougher than the gang before. "Nice dragon kick. Yeah, sweet double phoenix punch. Hey, ya' know this one?" Raph asks then he kicks away all three Foot who were surrounding him. Leo leaps onto the overhang and engages two ninjas in a sword fight. Mikey battles two ninjas, and one takes him by surprise while Foot ninja kicks Don who hits the driver's door of the truck. Mikey slams into the door next to him. "Don, are we beating them, or are they beating us?" Mikey asks him making Donnie pulls open the door, jump into the truck, grab Mikey and yank him and close the door as multiple shurikens hit the door. Donnie opens the door and the two see shuriken embedded in it. "Ask me again when we're winning, Mikey." Donnie said to him. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Mikey said to him.