Chapter 9: the Gifts and returning home

(Disclaimer: winners that will receive gifts: Ruby, Jaune, Saphron, Oscar, Penny, Ozpin, Salem)

Word: speaking.
Word: cinema speaker
Word: threatening voice
Word: whisper.
[word]: thinking.
WORD: shouting.
*word*: action
.
.
.
After news the clone have about remnant's multiverse creator. Blackjack had thought of a plan on how to bring the people of remnant without being caught and being spotted by the brother gods. Though he had to send them home first before he had a plan.

In the living room, everyone had finish whatever they're doing during the 30 minute break and the winners are excited on the gifts they'll receive, mainly Ruby, Penny, and Oscar. Though Ruby still have something stuck in her mind and Blackjack saw through this but decided to wait it out to see what's wrong.

Blackjack: [hmm... something in your mind Ruby?? I'll just wait and see] Ok! Now that everyone is here it's time for your gifts!

Raven: *irritated* just get on with it!

Blackjack: okay okay jeez!

He brings out one of his books from his sides and opens it as it glows yellow.

Blackjack: So the gifts you winners are going to receive are here! Just something special.

They are confuse on.

Yang: *confuse* what do you mean.

Blackjack: I mean the gifts I'm giving are something. Surprising, *smiles* trust me you'll love it, you'll just have to wait it and see.

Again everyone is confuse on what he meant but as he puts his hand into the book, something pops out of it as bright yellow enlightens the object, it's a list. Everyone looks at the scene in satisfaction at the light it gives off.

Blackjack: I'll start with Saphron.

Said Saphron looks at Blackjack and is excited for the gift she'll receive.

She looks at Blackjack excited for whats her gift. He brings out a baby bottle with milk inside it, she was confused about why is it a bottle, it looks normal to everyone as they can see.

Saphron: *confuse* what is this?? It's just a regular baby bottle??

Blackjack: oh this is not any ordinary baby bottle. Its milk holds special substance that could help your baby become a healthy and strong boy in the future, just let him drink this daily and he'll be fine.

Saphron is surprised then looks at the baby bottle and quickly grabs it, thanking Blackjack for such a special gift same goes for Terra. They're both glad that their baby will grow up into a healthy young boy in the future. Jaune also thanks him for such a wonderful gift for his nephew.

Blackjack: no problem Saphron, NOW! To Oscar!!

Oscar looks up and walk towards Blackjack, excited to receive gifts. He receives few books which got him confused. Blackjack whispers near his ear to give him an explanation.

Blackjack: since we all know what happened in the future that you are the next reincarnation of Ozma. I'll be training you on how to use magic, though weaker than Ozpin it will still be magic training.

Oscar eyes widened and grew excited to practice magic like those magic tricks in the circus and other real magic from the books he read, he can finally be a strong man that he always wanted to be.

Oscar: thank you mr. Jack!

Blackjack: no problem now run along.

Oscar returns back to his seat and starts reading his books.