Chapter 10

I've noticed something similar between my Poppy playtime story and this one:

They're both x reader stories.

They both have ocs of mine.

And both of these ocs are BANDICOOTS!

I'm just saying if no one has made that connection yet, anyways moving back to the story!
-------------------------------------------------------------
You have been watching the window as the stars fly by, you had been doing that for only two minutes because, well you weren't sure considering that the inside of the ship was full of chatter, it was only just you and Bowser that didn't have anyone to talk to really, although every time you've thought about Bowser, that thought would always bring you to that moment where Chris not only told Bowser that he looked like a dinosaur but also called him a fire breathing bitch, you've snickered at the memory.

As you would come back to the present moment, you couldn't help but notice how well Chris and Edge were getting along, it was incredible! Though then that would bring you back to Bowser, who literally had a resting bitch face, was he actually feeling alone? Or was he just deep in thought? Regardless you felt like maybe Chris should maybe mend things with him, as you actually know that Chris didn't mean anything that he called him, Chris was just angry at Bowser for his ungratefulness.

"Hey y/n, what do you think I should do?" Chris asked you all of a sudden, snapping you back into the moment.

"I'm sorry, about what?" You asked as you actually didn't know what Chris had said beforehand, Chris sighed a little.

"Do you think I should apologise to Bowser about what I've said to him?"

"Absolutely yes." You then said without thinking, Chris was a bit taken aback by this.

"Told you they would agree with me." Edge chipped in, making you realise that them two must've been talking about how Chris should mend things with Bowser, which is exactly what you've thought of!

"But he seems... I don't know..."

"Very angry?" You asked Chris as he was actually a bit nervous about even talking with Bowser, he did after all look very intimidating, actually more intimidating than Edge.

"Sorry to intrude on your conversation, but I wanted to asked, considering I'm feeling kinda bored, that perhaps anyone wants to have music playing?" Rabbid Peach asked nicely to the three of you, you actually felt excited about this idea.

"Not at all, it's just that... I've got to chat with Bowser for a second, hope you don't mind." Chris replied as he went to get up, but Rabbid Peach immediately grabbed his arm for some reason.

"Uh why, exactly? He seems very, very mad... like maybe you would need to reconsider that later." Rabbid Peach advised but Chris ignored her.

"Because I'm pretty sure that from what I've heard, he has broken Bowser's pride." Edge stated to Rabbid Peach.

"As much as they were not only true but also funny. It would not even give me the right to call him things like that." You chipped in, Chris sigh as though he had been holding in a breath until right then.

"Wish me luck guys"

"Ok, bye." You said as you watched Chris walked up to Bowser.

"Oh yeah, about my question earlier-"

"Yes, we want music on Rabbid Peach, please?" Edge asked Rabbid Peach while you watched Chris and Bowser already chatting! Honestly Chris has this amazing skill of making anyone and everyone like him, even if it's Bowser.