Chapter 4

From time to time, if need be, I will add a video in this part before the chapter starts, why? It so you have to guess where it comes in.

Of course I will actually mention it, but the real sound will be placed here, speaking of which we have a random air horn sound here:

Ladies and gentlemen, you are fucking welcome!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the space ship and on your way to Pristine Peaks, you've had a good time spending with everyone, well almost everyone, you did need to chat with Chris about why his behaving so differently whenever making contact with Edge, you did understand in a way but he's now over killing it, at this point if he doesn't stop and just get along with Edge, Edge just might lose interest of even being friends with him.

One problem stood in your way however, Chris was literally having a nap on the lime coloured sofa, what a time to choose when you needed to tell him something important, oh well.

Edge on the other hand had finally found the perfect opportunity to chat with you, as trying to talk with Chris and getting to know him was somehow difficult earlier, what she did know unfortunately was that he's definitely acting differently only to her, as she did watch the group back on Beacon Beach before she sliced all those evil rabbids.

"Hey, I was hoping maybe we could get to know eachother a little more, how about it y/n?" Edge asked you, intrupting your train of thought.

"Oh, yeah of course! Fire away Edge." You replied cheerfully before Edge took a seat next to you.

"So I've noticed something between you and Chris..." Edge started of, uh was she going to say how she actually knows that Chris is acting differently only to her?! You silently started to panic while on the surface no one would've suspected a thing.

"Y-yeah?" Wait, you and Chris? That's not exactly how anyone would normally say if they're talking about a specific person, right?

"I've actually tried to talk to your friend earlier but he cut me off and left, I just wanted to know... how come you guys seem to be out of place?" Edge finally asked, well this was not a question you would've expected but it's better than someone asking 'how come your friend hates me?'

"Oh, as in like Chris is a bandicoot and you've haven't seen any other bandicoots around?" You asked, hoping that's what she meant, which to your relief she nods in agreement.

"At the same time, the way you are dressed just somehow doesn't fit with our world, I guess."

"It's a little hard to explain. But in short, Chris and I are from different realities, or universes, if that makes any sense to you?" You tried to explain, at first Edge didn't exactly understand, but she'd listen as you tried to explain more about people being able to travel through universes without making it complex.

What no one on the ship knew was that Chris wasn't exactly sleeping, not at first anyways, it was until you started talking to Edge is when he stayed lying on the couch listening while pretending to sleep, he was so intent in listening to your conversation that he didn't pay attention to Rabbid Mario telling Beep-O to use a sound to wake up Chris, to be honest Beep-O is not the kind to do pranks like this, but Rabbid Mario had been whisperingly begging for the past three minutes and it go to the point that he couldn't take it any more.