Alhaitham x Kaveh | Argument (Smut)

A/N: Inspired by this reddit post,

https://www.reddit.com/r/AlHaithamMains/comments/x9ne47/headcanon_of_this_two_bickering_couple_roommates/

Warning: degrading, spanking, choking

Kaveh, Alhaitham's roommate, returned after hearing the news that Alhaitham rejected an offer to become a grand sage.

Kaveh tried to make it unnoticeable that he had a crush on Alhaitham, but Alhaitham always knew. Kaveh didn't know that he knew, and thus avoided him as much as possible. A small crush will go away over time, right?

...

Now, they were arguing on how absurd it was for Alhaitham to reject the offer of becoming a grand sage.

"How many times do I have to tell you this.. I did it because I don't like being a leader!"

"It was a great deal though! You could've gotten great power and helped the both of us!"

"It woul-"

"Urgh, just shut up! You nev-"

Kaveh was surprisingly cut off by Alhaitham forcefully grabbing his jaw and kissing him.

"What. the. fuck."
He thought. He would be lying if he said he hadn't fantasized about this before, but it actually happening felt unreal. Especially in a time like this, right now, at this moment.

After a moment, they pulled away. Kaveh was left speechless, blushing like an idiot. Was he dreaming? Heck, he counted fingers for a reality check.

"Maybe think twice on who you argue with." Alhaitham said, teasingly.

"And you, think twice about starting what you can't finish." Kaveh replied, and sat on Alhaitham's lap.

"Kaveh..?"

"Shut the fuck up."

He started grinding on Alhaitham, turning away and covering his mouth to try and not make any noises. He could feel Alhaitham growing hard as well, though.

"I knew you had a crush on me, but I didn't know you were this down bad.. Pathetic, really." Alhaitham huffed,

Kaveh groaned at his words, enjoying the moment.

"Don't tell me you're into that as well? Tsk.., you really are disgusting." Alhaitham grinned.

"You're.. going to regret this..!" Kaveh said, as he stopped grinding on Alhaitham's lap and aggressively pulled down the pants.

"Hm? No, I think you will." He quickly pushed Kaveh back onto the bed, causing him to fall on his back.

Alhaitham slowly undressed Kaveh, not breaking eye contact while doing so.

"Turn around." Alhaitham commanded.

"What if I don't?~" Kaveh smirked.

However, Alhaitham did not like this response. He hardly smacked Kaveh across the face, and put his hand to the throat, lightly choking him.

"S-sorry, master.." Kaveh apologized, and rolled over onto his stomach after the grip on his neck was released.

"Second drawer. Lube." When he said that, Kaveh instantly opened the drawer and handed Alhaitham the cold bottle of lube.

He took off the cork and poured it on his fingers, letting the excess drop on Kaveh's ass, the sudden cold making him shiver.

"Just be quick!" Kaveh yelled, resulting in another hard smack from Alhaitham which left a stinging pain where it landed.