Y/N x Albedo | Confess (short fluff) (school AU)

A/N note: this is a unisex Y/N x Albedo.

You just moved in to a completely new school. Everyone and everything was new to you. Except your best friend who you knew since kindergarten, Sucrose. She often gets bullied for being shy, but you always stood up for her. She did for you too, when you get picked on.

"Hey, have you seen the new kid?" Sucrose asked.
"We aren't ones to talk. We are also new, you know.."
"Well, yeah, you have a point. But there's this new student called Albedo or something?"

Something clicked in your head. Albedo. Albedo was the smart kid from your chemistry tuition. You had a crush on him a few years ago.

"Uh, would you mind describing his looks?" You asked, just to make sure.
"Eh, he is quite pretty but just not my type. Blonde hair, blue eyes which you might mistake as green, quiet but smart, also often ties his hair."
Yup, it was indeed the Albedo you knew.
"Hey, isn't there also an Albedo in your past chemistry tuition?" She asked, making you blush furiously for some reason.
"Uhm, yeah. I used to have a crush on him.." you spoke softly.

Time skip

For the past months, you've have been stuck in the "best friends" and "admiring from afar" phases with Albedo. You've never had the courage to confess, even though it was obvious he likes you back too. You decided today was the day.

"Go for it, hun. He'll say yes for sure." Sucrose cheered softly, before you were about to approach Albedo.

"Oh just go already!" She pushed you, and now you were just a few meters away from Albedo.

"O-oh uh, hi. Please meet me at the park after school, if it's okay." You hesitantly said, causing the volume to be slightly lower than normal.
"Ah, sure. I don't have many plans today! I suppose I could go." The blonde male spoke.

After school, at the park.

Sucrose was in behind a big tree, sitting on a bench but nearly crawling to make sure Albedo did not see her.
You were going to confess your true feelings. The emotions you have locked up for a long time.
You were prepared for rejection too, though.

"Albedo. I.. I like you. But more than as a-"
You couldn't speak any more as you felt his arms wrap around you.

"I love you too, Y/N."

End
Word count: 421