Xiao x Venti x Reader | other universe (smut) (Multiverse AU)

A/N: let me explain. So this is basically like, Y/N as lumine. But literally.
So, you are you. But you went into that teyvat/genshin universe as lumine.
You are an archon as well but you lost your gnosis when traveling around universes.

——————————

Lumine pov

As I opened my eyes, everything was blurry. Where am I? What was going on?
Then I realized..
I did it.

"I'm so proud of you, Lumine." Venti softly spoke, tears gliding down his cheeks.
"L-lumine.. you're back.." Xiao walked from the kitchen to you both, trembling.

"How long has it been?" You asked in a croaky morning voice.
"Five hundred years. But even if it took you longer, I would wait a million more. I love you so much, Lumine."
Venti muttered.

"Five hun-... I'm so sorry.. I didn't think I would've been stuck there for so long..I'm sorry I'm sorry I-"
You were taken aback as his soft lips crashed against yours, starting slow but slowly becoming more passionate.

"Lumine. Do you remember what happened before you left?"
Xiao asked, still in a bit of shock.
"Blood. Tears. Pain. People were dying.. it was the khaenri'ah war. I knew I had to leave, for our safety. They were coming for my gnosis, if I didn't leave, you both wouldn't have been here. I'm sorry I left for so long, thou-"

"Why are you apologizing so much!? What's the most important now is that we all are here together, safe, in the adeptal realm home." Xiao finally snapped, with several different emotions bottled up being released.

"That's.. actually not what he meant, Lumine. The night before. The night you first planned you had to go to another universe. Do you remember what happened that night?"
It clicked.
The time your mind was so fuzzy from borderline pleasure, the time you didn't have to think of anything else but the three of you..

"From the look of her face, it seems that she does remember." Xiao looked at Venti, slightly smirking.
"Would you.. like to do it again..?" Venti hesitantly asked.
"I would be more than ready to."

——————————

"Spread your legs, please." Xiao asked, somewhat politely as his usual nature.
Obviously, you did.
"Are you ready?"
Though, it's been a long time you haven't done this, it's an earth getting sucked into a black hole now chance you're backing out.
"Yes. Please.. put it in.." you begged, blushing furiously at the words you just said.

Only the tip was in, but you were already in slight pain. As he inserted more, pleasure slowly overwrote the pain.
Soon enough, everything was fully in.

"P-please wait.. I need to adjust a bit."
"Of course, love. If you ever feel too much pain, tell me and I'll stop instantly."

While you were taking the time to get used to it, you remembered about Venti.
What was he doing?
As you thought about it, you looked to the side only to be a bit jump-scared by the pair of lips attacking your neck.

"X-xiao.. I'm ready."
The moment you said those words, he started moving. It was slow, but deep.
It hit all the good spots way back there.

"Open your mouth, love."
You turned to see venti, now fully undressed. You did, and purposely used a tiny bit of suction on the tip.
"F-fuck. Do that again.. p-please.."
You did that a couple more times before taking him fully. You had to take your thumb and squeeze it in your palm to refrain from gagging, which surprisingly worked well. He was big. No, huge is more the word. You'd say about.. 9 inches?

Xiao was basically ramming into you at this point. He moved his left hand to your breast, massaging it. While with his other hand, he used his thumb to rub circles against the clit.