Me| that's not true you have the rest of our friends and if you think they don't count then they don't count to me. Your all I have.

Wonie| no you have so many more people with you than I do. You have Riki and Winter hell you have a whole damn book of people but I only have you.

Me| you matter so much more to me than all of them. Just take a break. In with Riki rn but let's take the day off just the two of us.

Wonie| just us?

Me| yep we can pretend it's us from before when we were both single.

Wonie| alright I'd like that. Finish with your boyfriend then come get me.

Me| you got it

Sunoo chuckled a bit after reading Jungwons last text.

"What?" Riki asked.

"Oh just Jungwon. He was very mad at me for talking to Jay but then forgave me so I said that we should go out and pretend we are single" Sunoo explained while Riki pouted.

Riki suddenly jumped onto Sunoo making him fall back onto the bed burying his face in Sunoos neck.

"Oh no am I losing my boyfriend for a day?" Riki asked.

"You are," Sunoo said holding onto Riki. He was really lucky that after the crazy in their relationship it was over.

He was glad he wasn't worried about losing Riki anymore. He's glad that Riki isn't like Jay. Riki would never act like that towards Sunoo, at least he hopes.

Time skip

Now Sunoo and Jungwon were in the car together. Sunoo was driving while Jungwon sat in the passenger seat looking out the window.

The silence wasn't doing it. Sunoo knew Jungwon was mad at him for dealing with the problem himself.

"I know your mad at me," Sunoo said but Jungwon didn't budge.

"I'm not. Honestly. I'm just- I don't know done with this," Jungwon said in the sad tone that he has used a lot lately.

"I know if it were up to me I'd beat him to death but I don't think you would like that to much" Sunoo said. Jungwon smiled only slightly but Sunoo saw it.

"No I wouldn't. I do love him" Jungwon said and Sunoo sighed.

"He does to. I'm sure of it. It'll be fine soon. He can't ignore you forever" Sunoo pointed out.

"No but that's only because you would break all his bones" Jungwon said facing Sunoo now smiling happily.

"Your right I would. I may or may not have contemplated it all morning" Sunoo said making Jungwon laugh which made Sunoo feel good.

"In lucky to have you honestly" Jungwon confessed.

"I am too. Now enough of this mushy sad shit. We are supposed to be having a good day. I ditched my boyfriend for this let's have fun" Sunoo exclaimed.

"You right let's have a good day" Jungwon agreed.

Time skip (sorry)

Now Sunoo and Jungwon were walking around the mall together. Sunoo wanted another book and he also wanted to get Jungwon to read.

They were just outside the bookstore when, of course, they see Jay and his new friends.

Jungwon moved behind Sunoo.

"Why do they have to be here?" Jungwon asked.

"I don't know but it's fine. I have to do something and you-" Sunoos voice faltered and he looked around. "- you go in here. Be right back"

Sunoo pushed Jungwon into the book shop and walked over to Jay.

Sunoo grabbed his ear and pulled him away.

"Ow! Sunoo what are you doing?" Jay asked trying to push Sunoos hand away.

"What's wrong with you!?" Sunoo asked in the angriest tone Jay had ever heard.

"What do you mean?" Jay asked Sunoo scoffed.

"Are you dumb? Why are you saying things about Jungwon like you are? I thought you loved him!" Sunoo said and Jay looked down.

"I do love him" Jay said quietly.

"Then why are you saying things like that about him?" Sunoo asked.

"I just- they made me feel like he wasn't good enough. I didn't believe them. I love Jungwon but they wanted me to be with him" Jay explained.

"Why didn't you tell them no? Why didn't you stop being friends with them for your boyfriend? You know what Jungwon has been through" Sunoo said clear disappointment throughout his voice.

"I know what he's been through and I never wanted to be like them. I should've told them I loved him and I've been trying to get away from them" Jay confessed but Sunoo still wasn't done.

"Why aren't you talking to him then?" Sunoo asked.

"Do you know how stupid I would look? I just acted like a total dummy and now I'm supposed to apologize?" Jay asked and Sunoo grabbed his arm and started walking.

"He's here right now and your going to make it right. I can't deal with you being an asshole to him right now so fix it" Sunoo demanded.

Time skip (again I'm sorry)

Sunoo was now watching from afar as Jay and Jungwon spoke. The mall was loud so Sunoo couldn't hear anything, he was just hoping everything was going alright.

Then after a few more minutes they were smiling. Jungwon walked closer to Jay and tip toed to kiss him.

Sunoo smiled at that. They made up. That was all that matters. He wasn't going to walk up there and ruin the moment they were having.

Then Jungwon waved Sunoo over.

"Hey so we made up and are going to stay here for a bit. I don't want to make you wait so maybe you can just pick me up later. Pretty please?" Jungwon asked and Sunoo shrugged.

"I mean sure. I'd hate to be the third wheel and I do have a boyfriend I ditched for this so just text me" Sunoo said.

Right before he left he stopped in the bookstore. Other than the books, the store has a spot for writing stuff.

Sunoo never wrote and only read but he wanted to look at the stuff.

After he was done there he got in his car and went to see his Book Boyfriend.