6📜

"Today class we will be doing an art project of course but I decided to make it partner work and you can pick your partners" Mrs

"Today class we will be doing an art project of course but I decided to make it partner work and you can pick your partners" Mrs. Lin said.

Sunoo and Riki looked at each other with a smile. As soon as she stopped talking Sunoo and Riki sat closer to each other.

"So what should we do?" Sunoo asked.

"I think you should choose" Riki said. Sunoo shrugged.

"But I don't have any ideas" Sunoo said with a pout.

"What do you really like?" Riki asked holding his pencil to a sketch pad.

"I like fantasy. Like prince's, royals, forbidden love, crazy plot twist, family secrets, feuds between royal families, set in the 18 hundreds" Sunoo said this with the biggest smile on his face. Riki couldn't help but smile seeing how happy Sunoo is talking about this stuff.

"So like..." Riki started. It looked like he was just scribbling on paper but the result surprised Sunoo. "This? It's just a rough sketch"

Sunoo took the paper and looked at it. It was a woman, a queen Sunoo thought, with blood on her white dress. She was standing on a staircase looking down at dead bodies.

Sunoo was shocked. It's exactly like he wanted almost as if Riki read his mind. It was also beautiful, how can a rough sketch be so good?

"Oh Riki" Sunoo said looking at the paper in awe. "It's gorgeous. It's amazing. It's everything I wanted"

"I'm glad you like it. I don't think it's so good" Riki said. Sunoo couldn't believe it.

"Riki you need to give yourself more credit. This" Sunoo said pointing at the drawing. "Is the best thing I've ever seen. Forget painting you could hand this in and get an A+. I'm nit exaggerating"

"Sunoo why are you so nice? How can you like a rough sketch like this" Riki asked.

"How could I not? It's almost like you go to school for art" Sunoo said.

"I've never. It's just a hobby I picked up out of nowhere. Half the time I don't know what I'm doing" Riki confessed.

"Well it's very good" Sunoo said handing it back. "We should get started although I'm not sure if we need to worry. If anything we will give the rough sketch"

"You and that drawing" Riki said with a playful eye roll.

After class they hadn't finished. They wanted to get it done though since it was due the next day. So after some talking they found out they didn't live far from each other and decided to meet at Sunoos house to finish.

"We are never getting this done" Riki complained getting up from the desks and flopping on Sunoos bed.

Sunoo chuckled and went to him. He pulled at Rikis arm.

"C'mon you came here to finish we are almost done" Sunoo said this and Riki looked at him.

"We are not almost done" Riki complained.