1📜

Sunoo watched as his best friend, Jungwon was kissing his boyfriend, Jay

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sunoo watched as his best friend, Jungwon was kissing his boyfriend, Jay. It's nothing new but Sunoo really would rather not watch it over break.

After it didn't stop Sunoo rolled his eyes and walked over to them.

"Sorry to disturb you guys but I'd like to eat and Jake and Heeseung are probably waiting" Sunoo said.

Jay and Jungwon agreed and started walking hand in hand. Sunoo clutched his favorite book to his chest.

He hasn't finished the book yet but he knows it's his favorite. The reason he likes this book so much is because of one character, Ni-ki.

Ni-ki is a warrior who is set to protect the prince Sunwoo during the war. But the prince has been secretly training and hates being looked after.

Soon they start to love each other so much but know not to be together because after the war Ni-ki would never have a reason to be around Sunwoo again.

Let's just say when Sunoo reads this book it gives him butterflies.

He reads the book whenever he has free time. Which is mostly when his friends are wrapped up with their boyfriends and he goes unnoticed by the group.

When the three got to the table to no one's surprise the two couples were there. Jake had his boyfriend Sunghoon with him and Heeseung had Geonu.

After a while everyone was going there own thing with their boyfriends so Sunoo decided he missed his book boyfriend so opened up his book.

                           Chapter 4

"I am not a damsel in destress! I can keep myself safe!" Sunwoo protested against his father's words. A warrior to protect him?

"Sunwoo your a prince. Your the main target. It's only to keep you safe" His father stated. Sunwoo was not happy about this.

"Who's to say I can't protect myself? Do you just assume I'm useless" Sunwoo asked. He knew that using this attitude will only get him in trouble but he was too angry to care.

"Sunwoo you've never had training because your a prince your not supposed to do that kind of work" His father argued.

Sunwoo was hurt by these words. Sunwoo knew he was always looked at like a princess to everyone. His sister, the actual princess, has more training than him.

It wasn't fair. Not in the slightest. Why was he treated as a piece of gold that should be out in a museum?

Sunwoo didn't hate Ni-Ki it just wasn't ideal for him. For all of his life he has been trying to prove to his mother and father that he can train like everyone else.

But now having a warrior a protector? That doesn't really help his case.

Sunwoo stormed off into the back of the castle where everyone practice's archery.

Sunwoo is self taught. That doesn't mean he's bad though.

Sunwoo picked up a bow and arrow and shoot the shot. He hit the bullseye. He picked up another arrow and shot it. The arrow went straight through the other.

"Nice shot" Ni-ki commented coming out of no where.

Sunoo felt a smile on his face when he read Ni-ki's name.

"Thanks I guess?" Sunwoo said.

"I don't think you need me. After that shot. You could kill anyone that tried to hurt you" Ni-ki said. Sunwoo nodded.

"I don't think I need you either. Of course I like you but it doesn't do well for my image" Sunwoo explained.

"Your image?" Ni-ki asked.

"Right!" Sunoo thought to himself. "Ni-ki is japanese he doesn't know about Sunwoo's image and how he is perceived in his kingdom"

"Yeah. Here I'm the princess. The weak one. The one who always wants to be dressed up. I don't know why. My sister is treated like the prince and I'm just the princess." Sunwoo explained.

"But your a boy?" Ni-ki said confused.

"I know. But there's nothing I can do about it. Even my parents treat me like a princess. Maybe I don't act like a prince all the time. Sometimes I like to look good and I don't always want to fight but that doesn't mean anything" Sunwoo said. He didn't like how he was taken by his kingdom.

"Well we might as well make the best of it. You know while we are together. Instead of you hating me" Ni-ki laughed.

"I don't hate you. If anything I'm glad it's you I was given. Anyone else would just treat me like everyone else. Lock me in my room and not let me live my life" Sunwoo said.

"Well why don't you live it right now with me." Ni-ki said holding out his hand. "Wanna do something we totally aren't allowed to do?"

Sunwoo gave Ni-ki's hand a skeptical look and slowly held it.

"We only live once right" Sunwoo said.

Sunoo was a blushing mess after reading that chapter. He was obsessed with that book. It's not because he could relate to Sunwoo so much but more because he loved Ni-ki.

Yeah he's in love with a fictional character. Every reader has a book boyfriend but Sunoo wishes he could take Sunwoo's spot and be Ni-ki's number one priority.

No wonder Sunoo doesn't have a boyfriend. He is waiting for someone who doesn't exist to come and find him.

He is waiting for someone who was a thought by an author to come and be with him forever.

Oh to be Sunwoo.

I hope you liked this first chapter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I hope you liked this first chapter.

I hope it isn't that confusing because I am writing two plots at once.