20📜

"Did you break up?" Sunoo asked

"Did you break up?" Sunoo asked. This made Jungwon sigh again.

"I don't know" he answered dully. And totally stopped walking.

"What do you mean you don't know what happened?" Sunoo asked holding Jungwon by his shoulders.

"I don't have time to tell you now we are going to class" Jungwon pointed out and Sunoo just shook his head.

"No we are skipping. I would rather fail school than leave your problems for later. Let's go" Sunoo said pupping Jungwons arm.

"But we're already here" Jungwon said in a quiet sad tone that made Sunoos heart break.

"No one has seen us that is going to tell we will only skip like two periods let's go" Sunoo repeated until Jungwon agreed and they left.

They went to a nearby park and sat on a picnic table.

"So spill it" Sunoo demanded.

"I don't know how it really started but he started hanging out with a punch of grade twelves. Like really popular grade twelves and ever since then he has been ignoring me like out of no where. I would confront him but he is always with them and I'm not cool enough to talk to him around them" Jungwon ended sadly.

"What a load of shit!" Sunoo yelled startling Jungwon. Sunoo jumped off the table as a way to make a point.

"Just because he has new friends doesn't give him the right to ignore you! Does he not know how lucky he is to have you as his boyfriend? Listen I love Jay but what a bitch!" Sunoo concluded sitting back down even though it was clear he was still mad.

"I know but we just feel so different. He feels like a stranger. It feels wrong to text him. I feel like I have no right to call him. I feel like there is no reason for us to hang out. But he hasn't ended it and I love him too much to do it" Jungwon stated. Sunoo felt bad.

"How haven't I noticed? Why haven't you told me?" Sunoo asked. Jungwon started play with his hands.

"You've had your own problems. With Riki and everything the last thing you needed was me ranting on about my boyfriend" Jungwon said which made Sunoo so confused.

"You know I don't care, right? If you have a problem you have to tell me. I'm your best friend! That's why I'm here." Sunoo said dramaticly.

"I know but I still feel bad" Jungwon whispered.

"Do you want me to do anything about it? Maybe Jay will talk to me" Sunoo suggested. Jungwon waved him off.

"No! It doesn't matter." Jungwon said. But it did matter. It mattered a lot.

"You keep saying that but it's not true. This is a pretty big deal. Out of no where he is suddenly too good for you I think not!" Sunoo said.

"I didn't mean for this to make you mad" Jungwon again whispered. But thankfully loud enough that Sunoo could hear.

"I just want you to be happy and I trusted Jay with you. You know what you've been through. I never wanted you to date again. And I thought Jay would be good to you" Sunoo said angrily.

"But Jay isn't like the other boys" Jungwon whispered obviously very upset about the situation.

"Maybe he doesn't do what the others did but it's still hurting you. Just please let me talk to him. Let me help you" Sunoo begged.

"Ok you can try to talk to him but I'm not sure what will happen" Jungwon said.

Time skip

School was now over and Riki was spending the night at Sunoos. But right now Sunoo was pretty busy dealing with all the problems between Jay and Jungwon.

Eagle 🦅

Me| I have to talk to you

It took a while but Jay responded.

Eagle 🦅| what is it?

Me| why are you doing this to Jungwon?

Eagle| what's it to you?

Me| oh I don't know maybe because he's my best friend

Eagle| I can't believe he snitched. What did he tell you?

Me| he told me you got new friends and started ignoring him.

Eagle| that's not true

Me| why would he lie?

Eagle| it's kinda true

Me| so what's the problem

Then Jay stopped texting. Riki finally spoke up.

"What are you doing on your phone that's do important?" Riki asked.

"Sorting out Jay and Jungwons relationship" Sunoo answered.

"What's going on with them. I thought you said they were very close?" Riki said now intrigued by the situation.

"Jay is just being bad to him for no reason. I tried talking to him but he isn't being himself" Sunoo said actually kinda stressed about everything.

"I don't know him so I can't say anything. Don't stress about it. You've talked to them both there isn't much you can do. But you can cuddle with me" Riki said.

He's right Sunoo had done everything he can and it's kinda rude to not hang out with Riki since he came over.

Sunoo put his phone down and cuddled to Riki.

"So are we dating again?" Riki asked.

"I think we are" Sunoo said kissing his forehead.

"I'm glad. It wasn't very fun without you" Riki said.

"No it wasn't" Right when Sunoo said this his phone dinged.

And what he saw was possibly the worst thing he could've seen. It was a text from Jay.

Eagle 🦅| he's such an embarrassment

Another cliffhanger. I'm hoping to get one more chapter in tomorrow before I go on a trip since I will be less active for the next week or so.

I feel bad for sorta opening up about Jungwons past and then leave it like that for a while so is might double update tomorrow if I have time since I still have school.