10📜

When Sunoo was in art class Riki hadn't shown up yet

When Sunoo was in art class Riki hadn't shown up yet. This worried Sunoo they were in a weird place and Sunoo at least wanted to figure it out.

When Riki did come something about him was off. He seemed uncomfortable and sat on the edge of his seat like he was ready to run away.

"Riki can I talk to you later" Sunoo whispered to Riki. Riki hesitated before answering.

"Umm sure. Where do you want to meet?" Riki asked.

"What if we meet where we had lunch together" Sunoo suggested. Riki did a thumbs up then went back not talking to Sunoo.

When it was finally break time Sunoo went out to where they had lunch together and there Riki was.

For some reason Riki looked really good standing there waiting. Sunoo has to stop walking because of how shocked he was.

Sunoo always knew that Riki looked good. But never has he looked this good.

Sunoo took a deep breath and walked over to him. He felt not as confident as he did thinking about this earlier.

"So why did you ask me to come here?" Riki asked. Sunoo felt his words get stuck in his throat.

"I'm just confused. We, you know, made out. Confessed our love then you just left without a word and haven't spoke to me" Sunoo said in a mumble but since it was quiet Riki heard it.

"I was scared. I thought you just said it then so I left because I didn't want you to wake up and say you didn't actually like me" Riki started rambling on about stuff.

Sunoo smiled at this cute behavior. Sunoo cupped his cheeks.

"I love you, you idiot" Sunoo smiled before kissing Riki gently on his lips.

It took a second before Riki could figure out what was going on then he kissed back.

So there the two were in the middle of the school yard where everyone could see them kissing.

Sunoo actually surprised himself. Sure he has had multiple boyfriends it still felt weird to say it in public. He would never have kissed them in public. And here he is now kissing someone who isn't even his boyfriend in the middle of where everyone can see them.

"Do you um" Riki struggled to speak. He also wouldn't look Sunoo in the eye.

"Yes I want to be your boyfriend" Sunoo said. Riki smiled and pulled Sunoo in for another kiss.

Happy ending right.

Wrong

Yes it's true that they are finally together but aren't you forgetting?

Ni-ki

The plot thickens

The plot thickens.

Sorry you know me I have to add unnecessary drama because it's fun.

Buckle your seatbelts this is about to get crazy.

Also sorry about inconsistent updates. I really like this story and I hoped to have consistent enough updates to keep people interested but school is starting tomorrow and I've been stressed.

Hopefully by the end of the week when school gets going updates will be more frequent like they were before.