21📜

Sunoo was mad- no that's to nice

Sunoo was mad- no that's to nice. Sunoo was raging. Who does this guy think he is saying that his boyfriend is an embarrassment?

"What the fuck!?" Sunoo yelled scaring Riki who was cuddling him.

"Jeez why did you scream?" Riki asked in a whiny tone.

"Who does this guy think he is?" Sunoo said in a angry tone.

"What's going on?" Riki asked nicely but Sunoo, in a fit of rage, threw his phone aggressively at Riki.

"Read it!" Sunoo demanded. Riki quickly read through their conversation.

"Wow that's....rude" Riki said. This made Sunoo annoyed. Riki is the type of person that won't judge someone he doesn't know.

"Your telling me!" Sunoo said. "After all Jungwons gone through. I let him date Jay and this is what he does."

"He- what?" Riki asked to himself while Sunoo just kept going on and on.

"I have to talk to one of them!" Sunoo exclaimed.

"Why don't you talk to your best friend. I don't think it's safe for you to talk to Jay right now" Riki suggested.

"Right" Sunoo said once again pulling out him phone.

Wonie☕︎

Me| so I talked to Jay I don't know if it's a good thing to tell you what he said though.

Wonie| you did what?!

Me| I talked to him?

Wonie| why would you do that? I can fight my own fights I didn't need your help!

Me| I'm sorry. I just wanted to help because you know

Wonie| yeah I know! I know what he thinks of me and I know what you think of me!

Me| you know what he said?

Wonie| yes he thinks I'm an embarrassment.

Me| how did you know?
Are you ok?

Wonie| I'm not stupid. I hear stuff and I'm fine.

Me| what do you mean what I think of you now that I think about it?

Wonie| you think I'm some broken boy who can't do anything by himself.

Me| no! What do you mean? Your my best friend I wanted to help you!

Wonie| well it didn't do much did it? He's just ignoring both of us.

Me| are you psychic? How did you know?

Wonie| I told you I'm not stupid.

Me| can you just not be mad at me it's the last thing I need rn.

Wonie| YOU? You don't want to fight? Your all I have left Sunoo.