3📜

How can this be? How did Sunoo imagine what someone looks like and that person exist's?

It's almost like this boy jumped out of the painting.

"Ni-ki?" Sunoo whispered to himself confused.

The boy sat beside him and started painting. Sunoo was amazed. He was very talented. Which explains a lot. Why else would he be in art class with everyone older than him.

Sunoo took the painting off the easel and put it on the floor so Sunoo didn't look like he was painting this boy.

That's just creepy.

He instead started painting roses on a book. He tried to focus on what he was doing but his eyes kept lingering over to the boy next to him.

'I have to talk to him' Sunoo decided. Really the only reason Sunoo wanted to talk to this boy was because he looked like how he imagined Ni-ki.

It was actually kinda scary to be honest. How did Sunoo even do that?

After class Sunoo decided that the only way to talk to this Ni-ki looking boy without being weird would be to complement him on his art skills. So that's what he did.

"Hey. I couldn't help but notice your painting it's really good" Sunoo said kinda flirting.

"Oh thank you. Yours too." He said. Sunoo hoped he was talking about the roses and the book and not the painting of Ni-ki.

"Thanks. But I could never be as good as you. I see why you were bumped up" Sunoo said in a flirtatious tone.

The boy looked down and a pink hue was painted on his cheeks. Sunoo smiled at how cute this boy is.

"I'm sure you are better. I'm Riki by the way" Riki said. Sunoos eyes widened. His name is Riki? Riki, Ni-ki what?

"Oh I'm Sunoo" Sunoo said still a little amazed.

"Why do you seem so surprised?" Riki asked smiling.

"No reason. Your name just reminded me of someone" Sunoo said truthfully. He was glad Riki didn't ask any further questions.

"Well then I guess that explains your expression" Riki said with a smile.

'Just like I imagined it' Sunoo smiled thinking to himself.

"I guess so" Sunoo said and looked at the clock. "Oh my god. We are going to be late for the next class. I'll see you again right?"

"Yeah you will. I'm in this class. I'll see you tomorrow probably" Riki said.

"Alright. I'll see you then" Sunoo said and Riki waved as him and Sunoo had to go different ways in the halls.

When Sunoo got to his next class it was history. Not his favorite but this was kind of a good thing. He sits in the back away from the teachers immediate view. So he knew he could sneak a chapter in.

                           Chapter 6

Ni-ki ran after him he ran and grabbed his hand and pulled him in to a kiss.

Sunwoo didn't pull away instead he kissed back. His hands sliding to Ni-ki's neck. Ni-ki slid his hands from Sunwoo's waist to under his thighs and picked him up.

Sunwoo wrapped his legs around Ni-ki's waist and moved his hands to put his palms on Ni-ki's cheeks.

They did all this without breaking the heated kiss. After they pulled away because they ran out if breath.

"Your not a princess Sunwoo not to me at least" Ni-ki whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry I lashed out at you" Sunwoo apologize.

"I'm sorry I just want you to be safe because I love you" Riki said. Sunwoo felt as if it was a dream.

"I love you too Ni-ki but you have to leave after your done with me" Sunwoo said with a heavy heart.

"I know I do but that doesn't change how I feel about you" Ni-ki said.

"It doesn't change me either" Sunwoo said. A sad silence fell between them. Ni-ki was the one that broke the silence.

"But hey. We have this time together. Let's enjoy it and not worry about when our time together is up" Ni-ki said.

Sunwoo smiled.

"Can you kiss me again?" Sunwoo asked and he did.

Sunoo was in tears. But then when he looked up from his book he realized that he was in class and wasn't about to cry Infront of everyone over a book.

He put the book away in his bag to keep it safe but he was still distracted.

It almost felt as if Riki is Ni-ki who just jumped out of his book. Even his voice. The way Sunoo hears Ni-ki's voice is how Riki talks.

Sunoos mind flashed to when he made Riki blush. He might have a chance to have the warrior from his book.

It's almost as if he was sucked into his book. Sunoo can't say he is upset about it.

He may have a book boyfriend.