At Laaaast!! >.<

Jack's POV

"Wedding? " Elsa and I said in unison.

"Yes, wedding. You earlier asked for my daughter's hand."

Did I say that earlier? Oh, me! I did not mean to say that. Sh*t! Im putting Elsa and I in a BIG trouble!

"Why? " Dad's eyes furrowed and I gulped hardly. "Don't you love my daughter enough to marry her? "

"N-no! " I accidentally raised my voice. "uhm.. *clears throat* I'll marry her." I looked at Elsa who's face is asdfghjk. Confused about what's happening in the World.

I'm so sorry, Elsa if I have you to drag you with me in my hell-called life. I'm sorry.

"Good. Everything's set then." He clapped his hands. "What about tomorrow? "

"WHAAAAT?!? " Elsa and I spit out.

"Why so fast, dad??" Elsa asked.

"Y-yeah. " I said scratching the back of my neck. "Can't it wait? You know, as they, True love waits" I madly blushed at the last part. So did Elsa.

"No... Being a grandpa cannot wait! " He pat my back.

"No, dad" Elsa rolled her Eyes.

"Fine. " He gave up. Phew. Good for me. "Then when? "

"Uhmmm. " I thought of a good date. Next month? No! Our Concert in Venice is-SHOOT! The concert! I forgot about that!

"But before we plan the wedding, there's something you need to know, dad. " Elsa said, playing with her fingers.

"What is it? "

"We are going to attend an interview this afternoon. "

"Oh. "

--------------------------------
Elsa's PoV

"Good Afternoon, L. A!! " Greeted Sunshine. She's the show's host.

I took a deep breath as Jack held my hand.

"We'll ba fine. " He gave me his reassuring smile. I also gave him a smile. A smile with a touch of... Nervousness ? I don't know. Seems like my world went asdfghk. What's happening to my life? I've never imagined myself living with a guy, who I barely know, then pretending as his son's mom. Then now, an interview. Geez, what's goin on with meh?

"Are you nervous? " Jack brought me back to reality. Well, we are at the back stage, currently .

"A little bit. " I smiled a bit and noticed a camera focusing on us. Hmm...

"Here. " Jack hugged me tight, but not as tight as a bone crushing hug, but... A warm, yet sweet embrace. I hugged him back.

"My mom always does this to me, whenever I am nervous. " I chuckled as he rubbed my back. "Feel better? " he asked, not breaking the hug and I nodded.

"Do you want to let go? " He asked and I blushed, like REALLY BLUSHED.
"'Cuz I dont. " He softly said...to my ears .

"Aaaaaaww, that's sweet.."

"OH MY GOSH! " I broke the hug between Jack and I as I saw Sunshine shrieking and fangirling infront of us! Like, why is the host in the backstage?!

"I love seeing cute couples, but we have to get on with the show. " She said then I heard the crowd laughing then shrieking. Oh, did I mention that she has her microphone with her? Nah? Okay.

-------------

"Thankyou very much, Jack,Elsa. " Phew! That went by like a flash.

"HASHTAG, JELSAAAAA!!!" a girl from the crowd shrieked which caught our attention.