Let the Show Begin

Jack's POV

Yes! Im so happy that Elsa agreed to our plan. Now all we need to do is to make this more convincing. But first I have to talk to mom.

I put my both hands on my mom's eyes before whispering "Guess who?"

She chuckled. "Jackson."

Ew! I hate that name. It's sounds Old fashioned! Jackson. Sounds like a sixty year old guy. Like seriously? Its 2025!

(A/N: yup. Time flies)

"Mom, can I have a word with you? "

"Sure. Have a seat. " then I did. Btw, we're at the kitchen.

"I hired some-"

"Someone to pretend as James' mom" she cut me off. How did she know?

Then I saw my friends smiling innocently. Great job, guys -.-

I expected my mom to fight against me. She always say 'we didn't raise you like that! ' or maybe 'stop acting like a kid!'. I expected her not to support me, but she did.

"Jack, I know it's not right to deceive. But for this moment, I think it is. The doctor said that maybe James cant hold on til the next two years." her eyes were filled with tears and I pat her back.

"Thanks mom. For supporting me. I promised Elisabeth to take good care of James and to make him happy. And I am about to fulfill that. "

I gave him a small smile before hugging her.

Elsa's POV

"Then It swings like crazy!! " James told me about his imaginary place which made me laugh. He said that he can only imagine places since his dad wont let him. We are at their garden, currently.

Actually I'm having a great time talking to this kid.

Its better than teaching.

"How about you, mom. Tell me something. " he said before resting his chin on his palm. I thought of a good story. Jack and the beanstalk? No. Rapunzel? Still no. Whats a good one?

"I got one! " i said raising my finger.

"It all started once upon a time... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You mean to say, that love is so powerful that it can thaw a frozen heart? " James said while I brushed His brown hair. I just finished telling him a story. And now we are in his room. A while ago I gave him a bath. Now he's ready to sleep.

"Yup. It is. " I gave him a smile. "Now, go lie down and sleep. " I led him to his bed.

"Im still not sleepy. "

"Really? What if I'll tickle you? You want that? "

He took a step back. "No. No I dont! " he playfully said. That's when the chasing game started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MR WORMY IS GOING TO GET YOU!!! " I laughed. While wiggling my fingers.

"No mr wormy! Im gonna sleep now. " James giggled.

"Good for you, mister. Now on your bed. " he climbed up his bed and looked at me.

"I love you, mommy."

"I love you too, honey." I said before kissing his forhead.

I walked out lf the room just to find out a topless Jack with his oh-so yummy bod of his holding a shirt. IM GONNA FAINT!! >.<