"noted," he giggled. "take a rest too, le. jisung won't like it if he sees your eyes." he reminded.

chenle just let out a laugh before he took a bow and went inside the room, leaving baekhyun behind in the living room. looks like jisung is now awake since he's currently hugging sungni right now.

"i'm jealous..."

chenle saw how jisung's eyes opened when he said those words, the chinese male let out a chuckle and went closer to brush the younger one's hair.

"do i wake you up?" he asked softly. "sleep again, you need a rest." he smiled.

"what an angel."

chenle let out a chuckle and shook his head, he was about to stand up to leave but jisung held his hand.

"sleep together with us, bub."

chenle feels like his heart is gonna explode, his butterflies in stomach are finally getting wild just because of jisung.

he did what jisung said, they moved carefully the kid who's still sleeping. chenle comfortably laid down and there he suddenly felt sleepy.

swear, it's always jisung's bed.

"sleepwell, bub." he whispered.

***

chenle woke up when he felt someone caressing his face, he slowly opened his eyes and there he saw the younger one smiling at him.

"hi, bub. good evening." he giggled.

he looked around, the kid was not on the bed anymore and chenle was hearing different familiar voices outside the room.

"ji, where's our son?" chenle asked.

"our son..." jisung suddenly murmured. "fuck, that sounds good. one more time, bub." he giggled.

"ji!" he hissed and hit his chest softly.

"ouch, you're hurting me!" he pouted. "our son is just outside, the others have arrived this noon that's why."

well, jisung is right. it really sounds good.

"does it... hurt?" chenle asked since jisung is holding his chest.

"the what?" jisung asked curiously.

chenle pointed at it using his lips, jisung also looked at it. he secretly glanced at him before he dramatically groaned in pain even though chenle didn’t slap him that hard.

"kiss it, bub." jisung said.

"eh?!" chenle hissed.

"a kiss can reduce pain!" jisung whined.

"it's not!" chenle whined.

"fine, just kiss me here." jisung said and pouted his lips.

"ji, are you for real?" chenle asked. "you didn’t even clear to me who the hell jia is that you're talking about in our dinner last time." he hissed.

"oh... that..." jisung said and scratched his neck. "i... i actually..."

"ji..." chenle called seriously.

"it's actually our plan..." jisung said. "you left me before without any reasons, and i know you would not do that without any reasons because that's also what i did last time. people are not living without any reasons." he started.

"i decided that, what if i make you jealous..." he smiled awkwardly. "but swear, bub. jia is nothing, i don't even know why jeno's dog name is the first thing that comes to my mind. i don't really have anyone and i always have a tight schedule to even find someone and i'm still into you and i still love you." he smiled, panting.

"so, i really cried for nothing?" chenle hissed. "the fuck."

"did i make you cry? sorry, bub." he pouted and hugged his waist.

chenle just let out a sigh and said it was okay before giving him a kiss, jisung even requested another one since he really missed it and he was craving for it as if he was pregnant or something.

"ji, are you not mad?" chenle asked.

"about what, bub?" jisung looked up at him.

"i hide sungni from you." chenle said as he softly brushed jisung's hair.

"i'm disappointed," jisung said. "it's hard to take care of the child alone, bub. imagining you struggling alone, it feels like it's breaking me into pieces. i should have been there, assisting you with our son, helping you with everything and working for my family."

"doesn't mean i tell you i'm not ready to have a family yet, i will forever mean it. bub, people are changing so do i." he continued. "don't go away again, bub. i don't think i can handle it again. don't leave me again, please..." he whispered as he buried his face on chenle's tummy.

"yes, bub. i won't leave you again." chenle said and brushed his hair. "we already have one plus with us though."

"i already miss him even though we're just playing earlier." jisung said.

chenle let out a chuckle but it changed into a shout when jisung softly bit his tummy, he suddenly slapped his back kinda loudly but jisung is just laughing his ass out.

"what the fuck, you fucking annoying! it hurts!" chenle hissed.

"what a cutie baby fatty," jisung said and even squished it.

"jisung-ah!" the older one hissed.

"dada, what happened?!"

the kid suddenly asked as soon as he opened the door, he worriedly rushed to his dada after hearing his shout.

"oh, dada and daddy are just playing, bub. do you want to join?" jisung asked as he went closer to the edge to get the kid.

"what are you guys playing? why did dada shout that loud? i'm worried." he pouted.

"because dada has a little cute tummy, daddy bite it. like this, rawr." jisung said.

"daddy bite it?!" he asked dramatically as his eyes widened. "dada should bite daddy too!"

"dada will surely do that later, bub." jisung said as he tickled the kid.

"ji! stop talking like that in front of the kid!" chenle hissed as he softly hit jisung's arm.