"Ma'am, what shade of lipstick would you like to wear? Nudes or something else", the beautician asked.

Ray was about to reply but was cut off by a masculine voice that came from the door.

"I would like to see her wearing the matte maroon shade with the gown on", Travis said.

She looked at him with her doe eyes.

"Travis, I don't want to wear that maroon. It will be too much and I will look like a vampire", she explained very seriously but Travis laughed.

It was not his fault though, as Ray looked adorable whenever she expressed herself. She looked endearing in every emotion that she showed.

"Okay, as you wish but still just let me look at you with that shade once, I think that you will look gorgeous in it, please", he pressed the last word, and pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Okay, if you are requesting so much", Ray said in a fake pompous tone making Travis chortle again.

The beautician applied that maroon shade on her lips while her hair was already curled beautifully by the hairdresser. And then, when the beautician called Travis in to look at Ray's final look, he stood there and froze.

Ray looked so stunning in that look and that lip shade made the look complete. Travis had his jaw dropped on the floor, thinking how someone could be so sexy and angelic at the same time. She looked like the Goddess of Hell.

"Oh my God, Ray you look beautiful. I told you that this lip shade will look stunning on you, see? You look like you own the world right now. And trust me, the whole world will bow down effortlessly to such beauty", he said with admiration.

Ray started blushing to hear such an appraisal.

"Am I looking that beautiful", Ray asked shyly, while Travis nodded with a beautiful smile.

"Thank you", she said, her cheeks covered in blush.

The couple stood there for a long moment, just admiring each other. The moment looked so beautiful but suddenly, Travis frowned.

"I don't know why, but it feels like I have someone who looks like this somewhere. As if I had a strong memory of these but I don't know where", said Travis with a confused look, as he pressed his temples.

"Maybe you would have seen a model with a similar look in a TV commercial or some movie. Or maybe you could have seen this in a fashion runway show", said Ray while shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah, maybe. But let's forget it right now, and let me get ready to pair with my stunning wife", said Travis with a flirty grin making Ray giggle, but inside he was still thinking about why he found her resembling someone.

'It's not your face, Ray. It's your lips. They look memorable. But lips can't be the only clue, right? Wait! Your face below the nose, wholly represents someone whom I have known but I don't know who she was. I can't seem to remember her. Who does she resemble so much suddenly? And why did I only think of it when she was wearing that maroon lip shade? Am I overthinking? Dang, maybe this is the post-marriage stress that everybody talked about. I think I am turning insane', thought Travis while getting ready in his suit in the bathroom.

"Travis, how long will you take?", asked Ray and Travis came outside just to see that she had put on a different shade. His eyes narrowed.

She looked down, biting her lip nervously.

"See, I already told you that I am not comfortable in dark shades, but I still wore it once for you. Dark shades are not my type. I feel comfortable in soft shades only like the one I'm wearing right now."