Chapter 2

Y/N POV

After I left I went straight to the hospital my sister said, I still couldn't believe my mom is dead she was my everything beside my sister but now we are alone. 

I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing i answered and put it on speaker because i was still driving. "Hello who is this?" I said as i didn't see who was calling me, "Y/N it's me, where are you, why are you taking so long" Emma said ,my sister "Im on my way il'be there in 10 minutes, what is it?" "you have to come right now he is here and he is going crazy" she said sounding panicked "WHAT how did he even know?" "I don't know but you have to come right now" "ok il'be there as soon as possible just stay away from him okay" "okay I love you" "I love you too" I hung up and started driving faster trying not to cause an accident on the way.

Time Skip

I parked my car and went inside, "Hi my mom was brought in a few minutes ago, she was in a car accident, where is she?" I asked at the reception "Name please?" She said like I have time "Miller, Olivia Miller!!"  "room 3603"  "Thank you" I said while running to the room, as i was approaching the room i heard shouting i went around the corner and saw my dad shouting at my sister while the nurse tried to calm him down and not disturb the other patients and visitors. I went and pulled my sister out of the way who was crying "what happend, you okay?" I said calmly trying not to sound panicked, "He just bursted in here and started shouting at me saying that it-it was my fault that she's dead and he-" "shhh its okay im here now i got you okay, it was no one's fault except that driver okay? you stay here and i'll go talk to him okay" I say trying to calm her down "No please stay don't leave me too please" she said sobbing "Hey hey hey listen to me, im here im not going anywhere okay i'll just talk to him, you stay here alright?" "okay" I said pulling away from the hug.

I went to my dad and the nurse, I told the nurse i got it and that she can go, she didn't go at first but stayed close in case something happend. "Can you please calm down you're disturbing the others" I said as calmly as possible. He looked at me and started shouting again "You! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE YOU FUCKING WHORE, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED INSTEAD OF HER, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!" he said grabbing me by my throat and choking me really hard till i couldn't breath and punched me in the face, security came and took him of me while the nurse rushed to check on me. I realised that I  had a blood running down my nose, but it didn't matter at the moment as i saw my sister crying on the ground. 

I went to my sister and pulled her into a hug "it's okay im here im fine okay?'' ''Your nose-'' ''is going to be just fine don't worry about it okay'' I kept ahold of her while i was thinking about mom, I pulled away and said "Lets go say goodbye, yeah?'' She nodded and said "okay"

We went into the room and saw mom there on the bed looking pale, "you go first" I said to my sister she looked at me hesitantly i gave her a nod and she went to her "I don't know what to say really, I just i-im really gonna miss you you know...I-I love you I always will love you but you have to wake up please wake up for me please let it be a stupid joke mom please" she said shaking her hoping she would wake up so i went and pulled her away and hugged her while she cried on my shoulder "I know its going to be okay" I whispered in her ear, after she calmed down i pulled away and said "Go get something to eat or drink for yourself okay?" "thanks" I gave her a small smile and went to sit beside my mom holding her cold hand "Hi mom, why did you have to go...why did you leave us, how do i do this without you, how can i take care for Emma without you she needs you, I need you...and don't worry about dad we'll get away from him. I am really gonna miss you though. I love you okay remember that I'll always love you" I said, I wiped my tears away not wanting Emma to see me like this. I gave her a kiss on her forhead and walked out of the room.