Keeping up A-fear-acnes

Start from the beginning

Eda hesitates, then runs through the portal. The portal folds up, blinks and disappears right before Gwendolyn comes out from behind a bush.

Gwendolyn: *Looks around* Edalyn! Edalyn!

Gwendolyn stops and looks down with a sad expression, then looks up to her right with a determined expression.

Gwendolyn: I will find a way to cure you, Edalyn. No matter what it takes.

Back at the Owl House in the present. An alarm clock is screaming. Eda grabs it and throws it at the wall, destroying it, the peices land on other remains of destroyed alarm clocks. She gets out from her nest, goes up to her mirror, and screws in her fake gold fang.

Eda: *Opens her mouth wide* Mweh!

After that, she shaves feathers off her leg. She then opens a cupboard stocked up with elixirs. She takes one out, drinks it and gags in disgust. Back in her room, she puts on a new dress and tears the front part of it off.

Eda: Ah, there we go. Mama like.

At the kitchen, Luz sleeps with her head atop a pile of books while snoring and AJ is there too laying his head down on a notepad, snoring in his sleep next to her and is seen in a new outfit. It consist of Black pants, gray boots, his Hamato shirt Eda made for him and a green flannel jacket.

 It consist of Black pants, gray boots, his Hamato shirt Eda made for him and a green flannel jacket

(Outfit on the right)

Eda: Beans!

Luz jolts up, cries out and falls backwards dragging AJ down with her, getting a loud groaning yelp from him.

Eda: We ran out of apple blood. *Kicks the fridge door close and turns to them* Still no luck?

Luz: *Gets up with AJ* None. And we were up all night. I read every tome, book, notepad, and tea leaf. *Shows Eda a cup, with the tea leaf forming into a shrugging person* But nothing explains how to make a portal to the Human Realm.

AJ: *Gathers their papers together and books* I tried to see if I could make a portal to the human realm. I'm not one hundred percent sure if my ancestor created a portal home through the door or used their mystic powers. But every portal I make to go back home, they just go to random locations in Bonesborough, or collapses.

Eda: I wish I could help ya, kids. My door was already pretty old when I found it.

Luz: How long did you have it?

AJ: And, *Sets their notes and books down gently in neat stacks* how'd even you even find it?

Eda: Well...