day 61: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

There was thunder and lighting as jupitercl0uds made their way home.
'Guess who just got called several slurs after school today /e dance2,' said jupiter. Xe were indeed doing /e dance2.
'Oh god... Are you ok?' said Amy.
'Yeah, I'm fine. The only bad part about today for me was when I made the mistake of telling my RE teacher I'm a quaker and then her asking me loads of questions. That and the fact I've been extra sensory today. Had to wear jeans instead of normal trousers. I've quite enjoyed school so far. That being said, I'm mad at the year 7s for not knowing the ins and outs of the school, even if they've only been here for 3 days. HEY REMEMBER MY FNAF PHASE? TAILS? WALUIGI?'
'What? What FNAF phase?' said Tails.
'Oh yeahh, it was like, a year ago.'
'I remember you had a fnaf phase. Well, it was more you liked referencing it,' said Waluigi.
'Yeah! Exactly! Crap, how long has this been going?'
'Well I've been here since 1st April, so it has to be March or earlier.'
There was silence in the room as everyone waited for jupitercl0uds to yell something like 'OH MY GOD MARCH? GODDAMN MARCH? HOLY CRAP!' but they didn't say anything. Waluigi shouted a 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' in surprise.