One

When Harry woke up the next morning he almost didn't make it to the toilet before he puked. He had the worst hangover in years. How much did they drink last night?

He made it to the kitchen on shaky legs just to find Louis inside, swearing at the coffee maker.
"Louis, use your indoor voice." Harry muttered.

"We're out of coffee filters." Louis replied.

Harry sighed and walked over to the counter and grabbed some paper towels and made a filter. He counted the spoons of coffee powder and turned on the machine.
"There."

"Thanks, you're a lifesaver." Louis smiled.

"I guess you are as hungover as I am." Harry commented.

"Probably worse." Louis replied.

"Of course. Do you have painkillers? I'm out." Harry wondered.

"Yeah, I'll trade some for a proper breakfast." Louis bargained.

"Egg and bacon? Are the boys still asleep?" Harry asked as he walked over to the fridge.

"Yeah, they're passed out." Louis informed him.

He walked out of the kitchen. Hopefully to get some pain medicine. Harry found the eggs and a package of bacon and took them out. When he closed the fridge his eyes landed on a piece of paper stuck to it. He drew in a sharp breath.
"Are you admiring our contract?" Louis' voice was heard behind him and Harry spun around faster than a carrot on speed.

Harry rolled his eyes.
"We were really drunk."

"Well, you had very convincing arguments despite your state of mind." Louis smirked.

"I had?" Harry questioned. He couldn't really remember what he has said last night to be honest.

"Yeah, about how it's easier to be allowed to adopt or use a surrogate, how we could afford a house, open marriage." Louis reminded him.

"Huh, that does sound pretty clever. Luckily for you I'm going to start dating seriously so you're off the hook." Harry smiled to ease the awkward tension between them.

"You have the worst taste in men. A year from now you'll be begging on your knees for me to marry you. Too bad I have found my dream man by then." Louis grinned teasingly.

"Your taste in men is ten times worse than mine! You'll be begging me!" Harry protested. He was a little confused. Why were they talking about marriage? They didn't get along.

"We'll just have to see about that." Louis chuckled.

Niall, Liam, and Zayn interrupted their conversation as they walked into the kitchen looking like zombies.
"Coffee." Zayn grunted.

"Does anyone have painkillers?" Niall asked.

"I need a Disney movie to cure me." Liam said.

Louis handed Harry a bottle of pills.
"Thanks." Harry said.

"Not fair! I asked about painkillers!" Niall whined.

"Harry asked first. There's plenty to go around. Call me the pharmacist of Princess park." Louis joked.

"Alright, princess." Harry teased.

"That's not what I said!" Louis protested.

"Guys! No arguing today. Not when my hangover is killing me. How much did we drink last night?" Liam asked.

"I think we emptied the bar." Zayn joked.

Harry swallowed his pills and headed over to the stove.
"Who wants eggs and bacon?"

Everyone raised their hands so he got two frying pans from the cabinet and got to work.

Twenty minutes later they were all seated in the living room trying to agree on a movie to watch. Liam was persistent and they ended up watching Toy Story.

They spend Sunday in front of the tv, ordering pizza for dinner. The greasy dish helped with the hangover.
"So I need your help to find my future husband. Do you know any single gays?" Harry asked.

Niall gestured at Louis.
"Ta-da!"

Harry rolled his eyes at them.
"I think Joe at work is bi and single." Liam said.

"That works too. Can I have his number?" Harry smiled.

"Sure." Liam shrugged.

"You're not wasting any time." Louis snorted.

"Why should I?" Harry questioned as he looked up from his phone where he was trying to compose a text.

"You don't even know what he looks like!" Louis pointed out.

"So what? You don't choose a life partner based on looks. Personality traits are what counts." Harry argued.

"True but attraction is also a part of it." Louis replied.

Harry didn't answer. Instead, he read his sms out loud.

Hi, My name is Harry and I'm Liam's roommate. He has spoken really well about you and I was wondering if I could take you out for dinner sometime soon?

"Does that sound stupid?" He wondered and looked around.

"Go for it." Liam answered and gave him the number. Harry held his breath and pressed send.

Three minutes later his phone went off and he opened it to read the sms.
"I have a date on Wednesday!" He grinned and wrote a reply.

"I might have shown him a picture or two of you." Liam smirked.

"Do you have any pictures of him? I'm curious." Zayn said.

Liam took out his phone and flipped through his photos and stopped at one and showed it.
"He's cute!" Harry smiled. Louis said nothing.

Three days later Harry went on his date and returned later that evening and sat down next to his flatmates who were busy watching the new Avengers movie.
"That was a bust. No chemistry whatsoever." Harry sighed.

"I thought attraction wasn't important?" Louis teased. Harry just gave him a long look.

"I have an acquaintance who's gay and single. Do you want me to set you up?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, please." Harry beamed.

"Hey! Not fair! You were my friend first. If you should set up anyone it should be me!" Louis protested.

"You already went on a date with him two years ago. Remember Michael?" Zayn replied.

"Oh, he's all yours, Harry." Louis smirked.

"Now wait a minute! I don't want your sloppy leftovers!" Harry huffed.

"For the sake of my friend I'm offended by that. Michael is great!" Zayn protested.

"Humourless," Louis commented.

"Just because you two don't have the same humor it doesn't mean that he's humorless." Zayn argued.

Louis just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. Harry was eyeing him.
"Did you sleep with him?"

"No." Louis answered immediately.

"Okay, then you can set me up, Zayn." Harry smiled.