And as Taehyung wasn't able to process on his own. He needed to be with someone to escape from the never ending chain of his thoughts.

But still in such condition he didn't want to disgust them too. Didn't want to be burden anyone yet he didn't want to be alone too. He knew if he would be alone, he will not be able live. he might

Anyone out of them could take him with them but Jungguk wanted to be the one he would go with. Plus after contract they should be living together for safety.

Jungguk was a famous CEO and his mansion was in a very lavish neighborhood with strict security arrangements, so it was safe to take Taehyung there.

After taking taehyung's discharge and all prescriptions from doctor, Now Jungguk and Taehyung were sitting in jungguk's car, not driving yet only sitting.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungguk asked breaking the thick silence.

"T-that it's not right. You don't have to risk everything for me, it'll not be easy Jungguk." Taehyung replied lowly in saddened voice.

"Not easy yet Not more difficult than leaving you alone to suffer again. we both know very well that you need this tae."

"I'm scared gukk and you're not helping it, how will I face others after this? Y-your parents?" Taehyung gulped thinking what will be their reaction. They will be disappointed or may be start hating Taehyung. After all it was their son's life.

"If they meant to care. They'll understand the reason, Now please stop taking stress, will you?" Jungguk took his hand in his own and caressed it soflty to comfort him. 

Taehyung couldn't say anything, so jungguk just drove them off.

Hyungs met them in court. It had been hectic for all of them equally, yet non of them wanted to make Taehyung feel left out or stressed. Spending years of life together, now they'll leave their friend saying they don't have time? It was not in their blood. They had rooted in each other so deeply that it will hurt them to not see even a single one of them not doing fine.

They were all outside the court, a little bit nervous also but Yoongi was satisfied in all of them. He knew they were gonna work it out and it was for Taehyung's best. Namjoon held lawyer for them and it took them only some time till the process was done. 

Taehyung wondered as in why doing the signatures he wasn't restless about it, may be because he believed Jungguk more than himself. He was sad and broken yet still oddly relieved with this decision. Lawyer took both of their's signatures and then proceeded it to the judge. Once done the agedly judge wished them Good luck. 

If only I had good luck, we wouldn't have been here today. Tears threatened to form in his eyes as he thought. 

With the decision that nothing will change between them and whenever Taehyung or Jungguk would feel safe to end this contract they will just get divorced, they held with each other in presence of all of the evidences. But only if they knew that they were gonna share the life they never did before. Nothing was going to change yet nothing was gonna remain same too.

Soon Taegukk reached and jungguk halted the car infront of the entrance gates of his mansion, he lowered the window glass and at the sight of him security guard speedily opened the gates and let the car in, while Taehyung was just so lost in his thoughts that he didn't listen to what Jungguk said when he parked in the garage.

"Tae??" 

"Hyung??"

Taehyung flinched when Jungguk touched his shoulder to get his attention without his knowing and looked at him with wide eyes, Jungguk could see the hesitation and inability to accept things in his eyes. Yet he softened his gaze at older and told him to get inside the mansion as they had reached.