11 and 12. boyfriends amd competition

I thought the kiss last night was unbelievable. This was better. He was all over me, sprawled on top of me on my bed, our lips locked.

"Oh, am I glad that's settled!" He said after he broke the kiss. Then he kissed me again. He kissed my mouth, and started kissing down my cheek and neck. I just squirmed, and he giggled.

"You're easy," He laughed. Then he kissed me again.

"Look," he said, after he broke the kiss. "Do you know the number one rule of Stanford's Dating Code?"

"Of course," I grinned. "'No Means No, '" I parroted from the indoctrination-I mean, orientation session.

"Good. Well, here's Taehyung's number one dating rule. Silence does not mean no. If I want you to stop, I'll tell you. OK?"

"OK," I said.

Good," he said, and leaned back into kissing me. That was a hint, I told myself. A big huge honkin' hint. Oy. Even with a hint like that-hell, I had never done anything! Part of me was paralyzed. But only part of me. The other part was screaming, "He likes you, he's your boyfriend now, stop being such a damn wimp!"

My hand was on his waist, touching bare skin-he was wearing another belly shirt-so, as we kissed, I just moved it up, under the shirt, and slipped my hand over his chest . Oh man it felt fantastic! And, apparently, not just to me-he moaned into my mouth and kissed me harder. A few minutes of this, I was roaming my hands in his chest And he was muscular and broad-shouldered, But, oh man, under my hand they felt like mountains. And, as I fondled him-still kissing-I felt his nipple erect until it was like a hard little pebble under my fingers.

He broke the kiss-though made sure not to break contact with my hand-and gasped, "Oh God. Oh, that feels so good!" He looked up at me. "I need to tell you something. The furthest I've ever gone before today was having a guy's hand there over my shirt. So everything from this point on is new for both of us. OK?"

I understood. He was saying, don't be scared. Or that he was scared, too. One or the other. Either way, the message was the same. "OK," I replied.

He grinned-and reached for the hem of his shirt, and peeled it over her head. And she sat there, naked from the waist up, grinning at me.

"Easier access," He said.

His chest , as I've said, weren't overwhelmingly large-but they were round and firm and just awesome. His nipples were pink and proudly erect. And the rest of him? I guess I never knew it before-but I guess I have a thing for jocks. I'd seen him in a swimsuit, and of course I'd seen his arms-which weren't overwrought but were finely sculpted-but seeing it all together like this took my breath away. I had no doubt, now, that what I said before was true-he could kick my ass from Palo Alto to Chicago. And easily. But what a way to go!

"Something wrong?" he asked, as I just stared at him

"Absolutely nothing at all," I said. "You're beautiful." He just giggled, and I leaned back into him and kissed him again, putting my hands back on his chests. He sighed into my mouth. His reactions emboldened me, so, after a bit, I said, "I want to kiss you."

"You are, silly," He giggled.

"Not on the lips," I said, and started kissing down his neck. His eyes opened wide in realization, and he shivered as I kissed my way down his neck, and then headed right for his nipple.

Oh GOD," he gasped, as I ran my tongue over his nipple. It was fantastic. I did it for a few minutes and he was gasping and squirming the whole time. The position I ended up in, suckling on his chest, I had my hand on his thigh, right at the end of the shorts he was wearing. It seemed to me that he was trying to shift himself, so that my hand would move. But I wasn't sure-so I tentatively moved my hand up his thigh,and removed his shorts too then moved my hands under him, just an inch or two and touched his clothed bulge.