4

Odessa

I ran inside my apartment to find Tatum, "dude me a Demi just fucked in the bathroom at planet fitness, it was the hottest shit I've ever seen. God damn, I swear to god I'm gonna put a ring on her finger!" I talked as fast as I could, I couldn't hid the excitement even if I tried.

"Holy shit dude, I like seeing this side of you. I'm so happy for you, so are y'all dating?" She asked.

"I have no idea, we have an official date tomorrow. We are just kinda fucking." I laughed.

"We haven't really talked about it. We really just do  a lot of fucking. Which I don't mind but I wanna be more then that. I wanna call her mine."

"Look at you miss thing."

I smiled and looked at my watch. "Oh shit I'm gonna be late for work."

I have to drive to my job because it's too far to walk. But if I can walk I'm going to walk.

I quickly jumped into the shower and got dressed. A gray tank top and some shorts. Did light makeup and said my byes to Tatum and headed to work.

***

I have bad habit of drinking on the job, but it's not looked down upon unless I get really drunk, it's really encouraged.

I made drinks all night and my feet were killing me. I made a lot of money in tips and decided to stay after my shift and get shitfaced. I downed shot after shot, sometimes I can't stop myself from drinking, and I get free drinks at my job.

I lost count after like 10 shots and few mixed drinks. "Hey kid, we're closing up shop. Do you want me to call you an Uber?"

"Demi! Call my future wife. I want to see her." I laughed. I handed Tim my phone and he looked for Demi's number. "Are you sure it's 2am."

"Call her!" I demanded. "Okay okay."

"Uh, hello? It's this Demi?"

"Yeah, Odessa told me to call you, she needs a ride home. She's too drunk to drive."

"Okay, we will be here."

He looked at me, "she's on the way."

"Yaaaay!" I cheered, "can I get one more shot for the road?"

He shook his head no and handed me a water. "Drink this shit."

I scoffed "okay, Mr. Tim." I slurred.

I don't know how long had it been but I saw Demi enter the bar. "Ah! Looks it's my baby!" I smiled when I saw her. "Uh, hey come on let's get you home." I leaned for a hug which she gave back. She wrapped her arm around my waist, "you're the best Demi. You know that?"

"Come on." She let go of me for a second to open the car door and I lost my balance and fell straight forward on the side walk. I couldn't do anything but laugh, "holy shit Odessa. You're bleeding!" She said to me. "It's okay, it's okay." I said smearing the blood around my face trying to find the cut causing it. "No it's not okay."

She went into her car and grabbed a napkin and Tim came out to help me in her car. "Demi- I'm gonna - gonna put a ring on -on your finger." I smiled looking at her. "Shut up, you're drunk off your ass." I couldn't tell the tone of voice she had.