2

Odessa

I had shot Demi a text but was waiting on a response. I have such a strong physical attraction to her that I wanted to get to know her. I refused to look her up as Arlo and Tatum wanted me to do, anything I needed to know would come from her I think she's a SoundCloud singer anyways, probably underground artist. They're always trying to find underground artists they think will be huge. I was running on the treadmill while trying to listen to my class.

I'm in schooling to become a paramedic, I wanna be on the scene. I wanna be in the dirt, I would have to pass and physical test so I'm always pushing myself at the gym. The gym is my safe place, where I can come to get rid of my issues. I had a traumatic childhood that I'm always chasing to forget. Arlo and Tatum, Hailey, they're my family. Have been since highschool. Tatum I've known since elementary school, I would take a bullet for her. As I'm lost in a trance of my own thoughts I feel a hand touching my back. I take out my head phones and see Arlo. "Awesome you made it!" I smiled at him, "I got off work early, ready to kill this set?" He smiled.

"Yeah let's go." We were working legs today,

We each did our sets, "so those hickeys? Demi gave them to you?" He asked slyly. "Yeah, dude it was insane. She is so fucking hot." I couldn't stop thinking about her, even though I had only slept with her, those memories were engraved in my head forever. The way she dragged her hands across my body, the moans she would let out. The way our lips matched perfectly. "Hello! Earth to Odessa!" Arlo snapped, while snapping his fingers in front of my eyes. "How did it go down!"

I smiled, "she came up to me and asked me to dance, then we dance for a few hours and I paid our tabs and she asked to go back to my place, I'm telling you I feel something different with her. Something bigger then just sex. I just hope she feels the same way."

"Different? You say that about all the girls you being home from the bar." He laughed. I smacked his arm, "no I'm serious. Yes, she is insanely attractive and athletic. But dude I have to get to know her."

We finished our set and walked over next door to get smoothies. "Hey, you coming to the beach bon fire tonight? It's gonna be huge."

"Fuck yeah I'm going, I'm the life of the party why would I miss out!" I laughed. "Anyways I have to get home, I gotta study for my exam tomorrow."

"I'll give you a ride."

We walked to his car and he turned on some Nirvana, and drove me back to my apartment complex. I was getting worried cause Demi wasn't texting me back. I think I'm gonna invite her to the bonfire.

I shot demi a text, "hey, there's a bonfire being held at the beach with some of my friends. Would love to see you there."

I'm not one to double text but I needed more of her.

And to my surprise there was a text back. "Sounds fun, should I meet you at your place?"

Holy shit, YES!

"Yeah, that works I'll drive."

I sent her my address and the time, I was now even more excited.

"Thanks arlo, I love you." I gave him a hug and then headed inside, "love you kid."

"Hey! Tatum are you home?" I yelled.