- Once, Keith tried to dye his hair a dark red with temporary hair coloring, but Odessa responded by dunking his head in a filled bathtub until it had all washed out.

- When he was 15, Odessa read through Keith's diaries and found out he was gay. She tried to get him exorcised, and when that didn't work, she drugged him and raped him. She then sent him to conversion camp for two weeks. For the next two years until Keith was arrested for Jeff's accident, she would continue to sexually abuse him, as, in her eyes, it would keep him from liking boys. Keith's father never knew, and he had a feeling that he wouldn't care, so he didn't bother telling him.

- For his 17th birthday, Keith was given his own makeup for the first time, and he was thrilled. He never wore it around his mother, though.

- He has a scar over his left eye from when Odessa had thrown broken glass at him. He also has a burn scar on his left forearm from where Odessa had splashed boiling water on him.

- Ever since he was 7, he was always welcome around the Harrison household, even though Odessa despised them because they were atheists. He ended up seeing Andrea as a sort of mother figure. Although he was very sheltered, the Harrisons taught him everything he needed to know. They even gave him a cell phone when he was 10.

- He's extremely protective and loyal towards those he loves, especially Randy. He can also be quite clingy.

- After his relationship with Liu, Keith avoided bothering him. But their friendship was still rocky. Now, he doesn't know how to feel about him, even though he regrets how he treated him. Of course, he's still mad at him for murdering Troy, but he understands that Liu wanted revenge for what happened to Jeff.

- As a teenager, he never told his friends and loved ones the full extent of what was going on at home, even though Liu and Lyra found out eventually. This was because he didn't want to go into foster care and he didn't want to leave Randy.

- Keith was given 5 years in prison for the accident that permanently disfigured Jeff. When he came home, he found that his mother had just stabbed his father to death, and she coldly ordered him to help her bury his remains in the backyard. This was especially devastating for Keith because his father had been visiting him in prison and they had actually started to connect.

- After he was released from prison, Keith got a tattoo on his forearm of the date when he and Randy met for the first time. He also has a Medusa tattoo on his back and a tattoo of a biblically accurate angel on his shoulder. Quentin was there to comfort him when he got his Medusa tattoo.

- For the next two years, since Odessa didn't have a job, Keith had to take several odd jobs around town to pay for food and rent. Odessa threatened to do the same thing she did to his father if he tried to contact any of his childhood friends, and this meant that he couldn't visit Randy in prison. During these two years, he started to consider suicide. One evening, he was browsing the news on his phone when he saw that, a week before, Randy had escaped prison. From there, he said goodbye to Quentin, turned his mother in to the police, and left home to find Randy.

- He has both attachment issues and abandonment issues. He has an idea implemented in his mind that he's a burden, due to how his parents saw him, so he kind of acts as a physical and emotional nurse for his family and friends. But Randy lets him vent to him when he needs to. For this, he's forever grateful.

- Keith has the Slender Sickness. This is because his mother was stalked by Slenderman starting when he was a preteen, and he saw Slenderman a few times. He's not and was never made a proxy, but he still has headaches and coughing fits sometimes.

- He's a great cook. He learned most of what he knows from Randy's mom, Andrea, but he picked up some tips and tricks of his own. His favorite comfort food is chicken curry.

- He's still very close with his younger sibling, Indigo. But since Ella is delusional and thinks Randy is abusive, he didn't know how to feel about them at first. When she tried to and very nearly killed Randy, Keith disowned her with a heavy heart. He felt like he didn't know them anymore.

- Keith has a wonderful singing voice.

- He has two piercings in each earlobe, and he has his septum done. He also got a piercing kit so he could give himself snakebites.

- Quentin taught him how to do his makeup, but he usually just sticks with eyeliner, eyeshadow, and concealer. He doesn't need contour because he already has sharp features.

- He's quite gentle with children, especially Arielle.

- Of course, he has a lot of PTSD from his horrific childhood. He has nightmares every now and then, and sometimes, his body starts shaking out of the blue.

- The reason he has a bond with Chris the Revenant is because he can relate to her, as they both had terrible, delusional mothers. He's even done her makeup a few times. He views her as sort of a little sister.

- Keith and Ace of Spades are very good friends. They bonded over their religious trauma and both having lost their respective siblings to a freak accident.

- Every now and then, Keith will wear black women's tops around the house. It was Quentin who gave him the confidence to do this. Randy finds it very attractive.

- He often wears lavender cologne.

- When he was a kid, Keith's dream career was being an author. He still writes a lot in his journals, and Arielle and Indigo often encourage him to read his stories and poems aloud.

- When Keith found out his mother had become a proxy to Slenderman and lived nearby, he had a mental breakdown and had to stay in his room for days.

- He wants to get along with Sully, but, like with Randy, Sully doesn't want to get along with him.

- Keith's favorite animals are rats. He once found two of them in a box and carried them home. Randy was irritated at first, but he let Keith keep them. He named them Edgar and Allan. They often sit on his shoulders.