New story

So i was having an idea for a new story, I would like to have you guys opinions.

So,

Please give your opinions and if you guys like it, I will write it but only after completing this book(this book means mafia's little angle)

Also that description was written my me so you won't find it anywhere else and i may or may not change the name of that girl.

The name of the story is

"Her 8 controllers"

It is still a draft

So let me explain it in a little details.

In this story the female main lead(y/n Or iris Or I'll keep another name) she is a, 18 year, depressed girl .

She has 8 possessive , strict and overprotective brothere(7 bts members and one another brother who will be the oldest, you guys can suggest his name)

They are too too possessive about her, like they would kill any boy who will come near her.

She is always under their shadow.

I mean they love(sister-brother love) her but the are too controlling. And when I say too I mean it.

Like she was their little puppet doing everything on their command.

But what will happen when ara (I may change the name in future, give me ideas) comes in their lives.

And because iris(y/n) is too insecure she is scared that now that ara has come to their lives she will be replaced.

And because ara is the biological daughter of their adopted dad iris thinks that everyone will love her(ara) and will forget about her(iris) .

So her insecurities take over her and she starts to rebel her brothers orders and start to didtant herself from them

like it is said ''depression is when you start to distant yourself from the people you actually care about''

Comment please

Comment please

Comment please

Comment please

Comment please

Comment please