Shopping

Right now Sky, Do young and bts were on their way to the mall for shopping. No one spoke a word through out the whole ride. It was pretty awkward. When the driver told them that they have reached. Everyone got out of the car and stood in front of the mall.

They saw Hey koo and Joon ki standing in front of the entrance all of them went there and greeted each other except Sky. She was still in her deep thoughts. Do young nugged her again so she came out of her thoughts and greeted them(she did not bow)

They all went in and Hey Koo said-

Hey koo:every one, I and you dad are going together and you all should go tomorrow to buy the dresses and then after 3 hours we will meet in the food court.

Every one agreed on it and went to buy their dresses.

Jimin:so where should we go first

Tae:Gucci

Junkook:channel

Sky:Gucci

The three said at the same time.

RM:ok then let's go to Gucci first and then channel. Hm?

Everyone said yes except Junkook as he was busy sulking. Hearing Gucci Sky's whole mood changed. She is a sucker for Gucci.

They all went to the store and as soon as they reached there Skt and V started to choose their dresses. After trying many dresses

V and Sky finally chose one. Then they went to channel to buy Junkook and Jimin suits. Then they went to different shops and bought themselves their dresses.

Now they were going to the good court and saw Hey koo and Joon ki flirting with each other they all went their and sat next to them but they were too busy to notice that someone sat next to them. Bts and Jeon siblings were having a disgusted expression.

Just then Suga cleared his throat to get their attention. Both of them turned their heads only to see the disgust look to everyone's face. Hey koo and Joon ki's face turned red due to embarrassment.

Hye koo:o-oh y-you all came, let's order.

Everyone agreed and started to order. They all gave their orders now only Joon ki was left. He was going through the menu when--

Sky:you don't you choose your mrs Jeon

She mumbled but everyone heard it, Joon ki's face turned red while Hye koo choked on the water she was drinking.

Bts were trying hard not to laugh. But Do young was cold as always. Then Joonki also gave his order and afer sometime the order came and they started to eat.

After eating they went back home and slept.