What now?

"Raghav, make your lovely wife sit; I don't think she will be able to stand after my surprise. Come on, it's ok; let me help my friend," she said, making her sit on the sofa. Every time she said the word friend, the feelings of hurt, betrayal, anger, and pain stuck in her heart.

"Pallavi, do you remember your unfortunate miscarriage after Vivaan?" This made Pallavi look at her instantly and stare into Teena's eyes, which showed satisfaction. "I am behind your miscarriage as I drugged you with abortion pills in your food," Teena whispered near her face, but it was audible to everyone.

A tear escaped Pallavi's eyes, and she again slapped hard on Teena's face, but she smiled, cupping her cheek. "It's hurting right; it should be..." Teena said, gritting her teeth and looking straight into her eyes. Raghav took a step in rage towards Teena, but Dadi quickly held his hand and shook her head, not seeing him furious. Vivaan was burning with anger, looking at his mother's vulnerable state and holding his hand tightly.

"You deserve that, Pallavi, for making my life hell. You deserve all the pain in the world. You know what? There is one more surprise. You want to know." She asked, but Pallavi was too numb and shocked to reply. She didn't have the strength in her to face another cruelty. She is afraid now, looking at her calm and happy face.

"You sweet innocent Siya, she tried to play smart with me, stupid girl," she scoffs, shaking her head. "But she didn't know me, and see where she is now, in the hospital with drugs running in her blood, and who knows if that drug can make her barren?" making a sad face, she said as she looked at Pallavi, who was still in her place, hearing about Siya.

Whereas Dadi gasped in shock and fell back on the sofa, making Raghav run towards her in worry, whereas Vivaan rushed towards her mother, seeing her trembling in rage.

"Gussa araha h?" Teena chuckled, enjoying their pain and misery. "You crossed the limit, Teena. I won't leave you," Pallavi whispered, gritting her teeth, her tears still flowing. "Vivaan, call the police right now." This shocked Teena, who looked at her with wide eyes. Sara looked at her mother while crying silently and felt disgusted by her deed.

She can't believe that in her hatred she could kill an unborn baby, but she knew her mother's evil side very well. And Siya, what wrong she did her; she was just protecting her family from her.

"Police can't do anything without any proof," she said confidently, but looking at Pallavi's expressionless face, she felt a little anxious. "You don't have to worry about evidence," Pallavi said, looking dead in her eyes, before touching her phone screen and clicking on something. It was an audio recording between Sara and her when she was shouting at her as Sara confronted her.

"Ma, please leave all this revenge and hate. You will get nothing from this. They all love and care for us like family. Please just move on and start our life with a new beginning." "Seriously," "Ahhh!,"

"I know what I have to do and what I want, so don't teach me. I wanted to destroy them, and I will, so don't you dare interfere. I warn you." "Ma, you will get nothing; please stop before it is too late."

"They will suffer; they will cry; they definitely will, I promise. And you are wrong; I will get immense peace and satisfaction from seeing their pain. The Roys have to pay for my pain, my heartbreak, and my suffering. They have to, and they will. I will make sure of this. Work is in progress, my dear Sara. And don't pressure your nonexistent brain; just sit quietly and enjoy the show, understood?"

"I love you, Ma." "Tsk, then don't; I don't need your love. It's all nonsense. In the name of love, what I got from Raghav was heartbreak, and that good-for-nothing father of yours, who claims to love, couldn't even fulfil my demands. What is the use of having a husband who can't even provide me with luxury? And before you go, remember, I hate you and your father with my guts."