Chapter 23

Hello beautiful people,
How are you all doing?

Here is the new update for you all.
And don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Enjoyyy!!!

***********************************
Ruhaan Pov

As the song begin, we started moving our bodies softly to the tune of the songs.

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe mujhse milaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai.

O tere sang yaara...
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitaara

I can feel her body stiff as she is nervous,"Relax Siya, loosen up your body a little.hmm." I whisper near her ear. She looked at my eyes for a while before looking down. I can see the red color on her cheeks. I smile internally at her shyness. She can't even make eye contact without blushing. She is cute!

Kahin Kisi bhi gali mein jaaun main
Teri khushboo se takraaun main
Har raat jo aata hai mujhe
Woh khwaab tu...

"Look at me Siya" I ordered her softly, she quickly looks up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and innocence is overflowing from them.

Tera mera milna dastoor hai
Tere hone se mujhme noor hai
Main hoon soona sa ek aasmaan
Mehtaab tu...

Maine chhode hain baaki saare raste
Bas aaya hoon tere paas re
Meri aankhon mein tera naam hai
Pehchaan le...

Holding her hand I twirl around in her place and again facing her I put my hands on her waist lightly and sway our body in the tune.

Sab kuch mere liye tere baad hai
Sau baaton ki ik baat hai
Main na jaunga kabhi tujhe chhod ke
Ye jaan le

Looking into her eyes I silently sing the song in my mind.

O karam Khudaya hai
Tera pyar jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai.

My hand automatically move toward her face to tug her hair strand in a slow motion. My hand itches to touch her red soft cheeks. So I gave up on my wish and gently caress her left cheek with my thumb and feel her baby soft skin. The whole time we keep staring at each other's eyes as if we're hypnotized.

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitaara.

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Main behta musafir
Tu thehra kinara.

I can feel my insides melt as her warm eyes hold my grey, cold ones. It feels like she is trying to peek into my soul. My thumb stopped caressing her cheek and froze over her cheekbone.

I was about to lean towards her, but the loud cheering and clapping sounds made me come out of the magical hold of her eyes. She feels embarrassed as our family gives us teasing smiles while Shruti and Vivaan whistle loudly.

We made our way to the table, where our family was already sitting. They start praising and teasing us. It didn't affect me much, but my shy wife is as red as a tomato. After their teasing stopped, we decided to call it a night as Dadi and Dadi Masi had already retired to their room.

Mumma asked us to rest and said that they would bid off the guests. Siya hugged Pratibha Ma and the kids as Vivaan and Shaurya were going to drop them off. Shruti also left with Shaurya and the kids.

As soon as we enter our bedroom, Siya quickly removes her heels and places them aside. She looked at me and said, "You can freshen up first. My hair will take some time to undo them." Nodding my head, I headed towards the closet to take my night clothes before entering the bathroom.

Siya Pov

I was removing my earrings when I started feeling my palms itchy, and my sole started itching. Ignoring it, I again started removing my makeup. After a few seconds, I started feeling itching and irritation, but this time it felt worse than before.

I looked into the mirror, where my skin was burning and irritated. My eyes widened as my gaze fell over my neck. Lots of small red spots formed on my neck area, back of my hand, forearm, and near my chest area. I slightly hiss as I scratch the red spot over my hand, which is burning badly.

What is happening to me suddenly?

Hearing the door opening sound, I hurriedly covered my neck and chest area with my hair to hide those spots. I felt the itchiness all over my body except my face.

I rushed to the bathroom after collecting my night suit to take a cold shower to get rid of this itchiness and burning sensation in my body. I'm hoping that the cold water stops this irritation and reddening. After taking a shower, I felt much better, but the reddening didn't vanish. Maybe it will take some time.

Entering the bedroom while covering my neck with my hair, I noticed Ruhaan Ji was arranging our bed before taking his phone; he sat on the bed while doing something on it. After putting my lehenga in the closet, I laid down on the bed as I was completely exhausted today.

Covering myself, I shut my eyes. He also comes under the duvet after switching off the lights. As usual, I put my leg over his while turning on my side with a small smile on my face.

After some time, I again started feeling itchiness and burning in my body. As time passed, I felt like my body was on fire, and I started scratching my neck, arms, and palms recklessly. Tears appear in my eyes as it starts hurting due to scratching them.

Turning towards him, I slightly shake him to wake him up. He moves, and removing his arm from his eyes, he looks at me while frowning his eyebrows and asking lazily, "What happened?"

"I am..." I said, but stopped as I felt my throat hurt while speaking, making my tears fall on my cheeks. He swiftly sits straight and switches on the lights. He quickly holds my face in his hands as he notices my crying state.

"Why are you crying? Are you ok?" he asked worriedly, looking into my teary eyes. I shook my head while wiping my tears as I felt difficulty speaking. "God Siya! Your neck!!" He panicked as his eyes fell on my neck. He gently touched it with his thumb and caressed it.

I forward my arms towards him, and he holds them while moving his worried eyes over the red rashes and spots that cover my arms. He looked at me again with a worried look and asked, "What is happening to your body?" He softly asked me, and I again shook my head no.

"I-I d-d-don-t...no," I said with great difficulty, and again tears started flowing from my eyes. "Shhh, don't cry, Siya, okay? You will be alright. Come, we have to go to the hospital right now." He says he gets down from the bed and also helps me. He hurriedly started taking his phone and car key from the side table.

Abruptly, I started feeling irritation in my nose, and soon this turned into continuous sneezing. "Siya, are you okay?" Hearing my sneezing, he swiftly turned to see me and rushed to me, as my sneezing was not stopping. I am unable to breathe due to these sneezes. He made me sit on the bed while rubbing my back.

I held his hand tightly for support. He is calling someone from his phone, but I can't hear or see who due to this stupid sneezing. After some time, the sneezing stops, making me breathe rapidly due to the lack of oxygen in my lungs. I tighten my hold on his hand as I feel my whole body tingling and itchy. "B-b-burning!" I cry out loudly in pain and hug his torso.

The knocking sound on the door makes me loosen my grip on him and pull out of the hug. He wiped my tears with his thumb and said," Don't cry, Siya; you will be fine." After he quickly opened the door and opened it wide, I saw Mumma was looking worried, and after seeing my state, she ran towards me.

"Siya, why are you crying, my love? Ruhaan, what happened to her?" She asked him impatiently as she looked at my red arms and neck area. "Mumma, I don't know. But don't worry; I already called Ritu aunty. She is on her way here. But I think she had some allergy or something." He said this to Mom, making her more scared as she noticed my horrible condition.

I am sniffing while rubbing her arms and neck roughly, as I think I will go mad with all this itching, burning, and pain. Ruhaan Ji holds my hands in one hand to stop me from hurting myself more. "Siya, relax and control yourself. You are hurting yourself more like this." He said it softly while caressing my head, making me let out a cry as I hugged him tightly.

"Ahh, I-I-can't...b-breathe-s-s." Suddenly, I start feeling breathless and start rubbing my chest to get rid of the feeling of breathlessness. God save me; I don't want to die yet.

"Siya, please hold on for a while," he said, rubbing my back and making me cry at his sweet and comforting words. "Yes, my child, it's just an allergy; no big deal," Momma said in a low voice as tears moistened her eyes.

"Ma," I said in a low, painful voice.

"What happen Pallavi?" Someone asked them from the door, and they turned to see everyone standing near the door with confused looks.

*********************************

Finished one more chapter!!!
Hope you liked it.

Ok then,
See you all in the next update

Till then
Bye Bye
Take Care
🥰🥰🥰