Chapter 30

Hello, my lovely readers,
🤗🤗
How are you all doing?
Hope you are all fit and fine😇😇

I am back with another update,
But don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENTS
SHARE MY STORY

Enjoyyy Readinggg!!
🥰🥰

********************************
Siya Pov

'Siya, calm down, ok calm down.' I repeatedly mutter under my breath to calm my anxiety.

"Now, what will we do, Ruhaan Ji?" I looked at him with fearful eyes. "I don't want to lie; I seriously don't know, but I will try my best to escape this crisis." He also sounds stressed and anxious. "We are roaming so that the fuel gets over, hence the car stopping itself; don't worry, it just has one-third of the fuel left." He glances at me shortly before turning back to driving.

This somewhat made me relax, and I quickly sent a prayer to Kahna Ji for protecting us. We keep roaming around a large pond in the forest in a big circle.

I looked at him, as he was looking so exhausted due to a continuous drive of 2–3 hours. He is driving with one hand while giving rest to the other, and vice versa. His forehead is covered with sweat as the AC stops working, and a few of his hair strands stick to his forehead.

I took the end of my dupatta and slowly leaned towards him. As soon as my dupatta touched his forehead, his eyes snapped at me. "Look ahead and focus on driving, Ruhaan Ji. We don't want to die this early, right?" I start dabbing my dupatta gently on his skin to wipe off his sweat.

"Or wese bhi, we are newly married and we haven't even lived our married life yet," I pouted, thinking that now I am wiping the sweat from his neck. "Oh, really, Mrs. Roy," he said, sounding amazed while looking ahead. "Or Nahi toh kya,"

He now looks relaxed and less stressed. This is how he looks much better. "You know, I always wanted a big and loving family, and see, I got it," I said cheerfully. "And what else do you want?" He softly said it in a low voice.

"Oh, leave it; I have a very long list, Ruhaan Ji." "It doesn't matter," he simply shrugged off. "Umm, as I love chocolates, I want an unlimited stock of chocolate so that I can eat them anytime and every time. Also momos, pani puri, and muh mein pani agya. I am obsessed with tiny and cute things." I keep ranting while making faces to show my excitement.

"Tiny things? Like...insects?" He sounded confused, making me laugh as he made a disgusted face, saying insects. "What!! Haha, no, tiny things like babies and their little, little clothes and shoes... they are the cutest creatures on earth." I told him, showing my awed face and twinkling eyes.

Hearing me, he just shook his head with a smile on his face. "Okk..." he said, nodding his head. "So you love babies, hmm?" I just nod as I lightly brush his hair from his forehead, making him stiff for a second before he relaxes his back on the seat.

We stayed silent for a few minutes before Ruhaan Ji said, "What is that?" I also turned to see where he was looking.

Suddenly, we catch a light coming from between the trees. As our car is moving further that way, we see a group of people with touch lights in their hands and a few people signing us to stop our car, but we can't. When our car didn't stop, they blocked our path, making us panic.

"What the hell! Crazy people." He whispered and yelled. "Ohh SHITTT!!" He shouted as he frantically started rotating the steering wheel to save them. With the loud sound of tyres screeching, our car turns and bangs into the tree in no time.

"RUHAANN JIII!!!!!"

Author pov

A dreadful silence envelops them inside the car. Only Siya's heavy breathing resonates in the car. Ruhaan rests his head on the backrest with his eyes closed. Siya slowly opened her eyes and quickly looked at Ruhaan, sighing in relief, seeing him breathing and combing his hair back, still closing his eyes.

She turns her attention in front and observes the horrible condition of their car, as the windscreen window has cracked and smoke is emerging from the car bonnet. She gulped in fear as she noticed those people were still there and looking at them.

Siya pov

"Siya, are you okay?" I snapped my head back when I heard him. He holds my face between his rough hands and moves his eyes all over my face and body to see any injuries. Putting my hands over his on my face, I give him an assured smile and reply," I am fine, you?" He just nodded his head, looking at me. Suddenly, my eyes fell on a red spot on his t-shirt.

I quickly touched the spot to find it moist, making my finger red. Holding his jaw with my hand, I slowly turn his face left. My eyes widen in fear when I find a long cut from his upper forehead to his eyebrow. Blood is oozing out of it, leaving a trail of blood along his jawline.

Tears started to appear in my eyes, making my vision blurry. "Hey, what's wrong?" Confused with my sudden change of emotion, he touches his forehead only to hiss out loudly in pain. He looks down at his fingers to find blood on them. "Don't cry, ok. It's just a small wound. I am totally fine." He wipes my tears, only for flesh tears to appear again.

"R-ruhaa-an ji, bl-blood...o-oh g-god..." I try to speak but can't as my whole body is trembling badly. I think that we struck in this jungle and that he is not fine and needs treatment soon. But how? Now, what will happen? And on top of that, these strange people keep staring at us like they are going to eat us.

I was startled and let out a scream due to the sudden knocking sound on the window. I turn towards Ruhaan Ji, who is also glancing outside of his window, staring at a man standing there with a small light in his hand, motioning Ruhaan Ji to open the window.

He was about to press the button to roll down the window, but I held his other hand, looked into his, and shook my head no. Blinking his eyes in assurance, he said, "Don't worry, trust me. Maybe they could help us?" And he rolls down the glass to face the man, who for a few seconds gazes at us and then at our hands, which I am holding tightly in fear.

Looking at Ruhaan Ji, he said, "Who are you? And what are you both doing here at this time that you are both alone?" His voice is so rough and heavy that it almost scares me. "Sir, our car's brake wasn't working; we entered this forest to escape from an accident. And we are husband and wife." The man simply gazed at me and nodded his head in understanding.

He went to where other people in his group stood and talked to them for a minute, then gestured for us to come out of the car. Ruhaan Ji and I shared eye contact before he said, "You stay inside. Let me see the matter."

I violently shook my head and tightened my grip on his hand. "No, we don't know them; what if they are gangsters? No, you are not going." He was about to say something, but my eyes widened as I remembered something important.

"We should inform at home. They will definitely come to help us. Wait...where is my phone?" I start searching for my phone in my clutch, but it is not there. Then I remember I was showing some pictures to Shruti on my phone, and I put them on the table. I didn't remember putting it back in my clutch.

"Ruhaan Ji, give me your phone quickly; come on fast." I snatch his phone as soon as he pulls it out of his blazer pocket and dial Vivaan's number. "The number you are trying is currently out of the network coverage area. Please try after some time."

Oh, God!!

Then I tried Mom's number. Only to hear the same voicemail. It is completely futile to call anyone due to the lack of a network, as Ruhaan informed me. I let out a shaky breath and looked at Ruhaan Ji with a defeated look. "Relax, Siya, and have faith. We will...."

"Come out; what are you waiting for, huh?" Another man shouts from his place. Ruhaan stepped out of the car before squeezing my hand gently.

"Ruhaan Ji!!" I whisper a shout as I show him stumbling in his step while holding the side of his head, but he manages to balance himself by taking support from the car. A few men rush towards him, surround him, and start talking about God knows what.

After talking for 15 minutes, Ruhaan nodded at them with a smile and swiftly turned towards me. But as soon as he turned, he stumbled backward, but those men hurriedly held him as he fell on his knees. I ran out of the car and sat in front of him and called, "Ruhaan Ji!" I called him, caressing his cheek while crying silently, seeing him in this state.

He smiles weakly as his eyes drop. "Please don't close your eyes. Please, look at me, Ruhaan JIII!" I let out a sob as his eyes shut down and his head fell on my chest. "Don't do this to me. You are scaring me." I rubbed the back of his head as I whispered while crying.

I wiped my tears hurriedly, facing the crowd of people. I join my hands in front of them and say, "Please help us. Please help my husband, please." The tears are continuously falling from my eyes. "Don't worry, beta. What are you all looking at? Come help him and take them to our village. Come fast, " An old man shouts at the few youngsters as the two people pick up Ruhaan Ji.

The old man smiled in my direction, patting my head lovingly, and said, "Don't cry, Beta; the physician of our village will treat him. He will be fine, like before. Come with us; it's not safe to stay here this late. You are also not looking fine." Hesitantly, I follow them while walking behind men who are carrying Ruhaan Ji.

I started crying silently, looking down at the ground. I don't know why, but seeing him in this weak and helpless state didn't feel right. I prefer a silent, strong, dominated, and even angry Ruhaan to this one.

After walking for 15 minutes, we reached their village. They took Ruhaan Ji to a vacant room and made him lie down on the cot, which is small for him but okay. The same old man started instructing his people to call the physician. He politely asked me to sit beside Ruhaan Ji on a small hand-woven stool.

Taking his big and rough hand in mine, I softly caressed the back of his palm with my thumb while looking at his serene face. Flesh tears again started falling down on my face as I desperately waited for him to open his beautiful and deep orbs and give me his breathtaking smile.

There is a little mud on his chin. I clean the mud with my dupatta while whispering in my broken voice. "You are very bad, Ruhaan Jii." "But, I also love you."

******************************

Wow!!!
Our innocent Siya is in love, guyssss.
Can't wait to see what will happen next, 😁😁
I really like the concept of getting lost in the forest in love stories😍😍.
I mean, of course, we want some cheesy moments😏😏.

Stay tuned

See you soon beautiful

Bye Bye
Take care
🤗🤗