Chapter 8

Hi guys~
How are you guys?
Here is the new chapter!

So Enjoy!
☺☺☺☺

**********************************

Siya Pov

Right now I am in the local market to buy some stationary for kids at an orphanage, and after exiting that shop, I am just roaming in a vegetable market. I made my way to a vendor and bought some vegetables.

"Bhaiya kitna hogya sabka," and I take out my wallet to pay.
(How much, brother?)

"200 ruppe hogya" I stopped searching for notes, looked at him with shock, and said, "Bhaiya ye chaar sabzia 200 hai," pointing towards my vegetable carry bag.
(It's 200 rupees.) (Brother, 200 for these 4 vegetables.)

"Ha didi"
(yes sister)

"Ek kaam kre bhaiya, ek jeher ki bottle bhi daldo." Give him my sweetest smile. "Kyuki sabzi price sun kr vese bhi hum heart attack se mar jyge at least sabzi mein jeher mila ke kha lenge toh bhukhe pet toh nhi marege. Sahi kaha na?"
(You know what?Give a poison bottle as well.Hearing the price, we will die with a heart attack, but at least we didn't die on an empty stomach by mixing prison with vegetable curry.) (Am I right?)

"Sahi kaha apne didi"
(You are right, sister.)

Giving him a disbelieving look, I shout, "Kya sahi kaha or toh or apne daniya mirch bhi nhi diya."
(What right?!And on top of that, you didn't even give coriander leaves and green chillies.)

"Diya toh h"
(I gave)

"Ye ek pata iska toh dulte hi ram naam satya hojana h, aur daliye mein hi dhal leti Hu," she said, so I put a handful of daniya in my carry-on bag.
(This one leaf will vanish just by washing; let me take it by myself.)

"Thoda toh discount dijiye bhai mein regular customer," trying my luck, I said.
(I am your regular customer; at least give me some discount, brother.)

"Essa nhi hota h didi 200 hi hua h apka."
(It's not like this 200 means 200.)

"Nhi bhaiya mein 150 hi dugi," hearing him let out a shout, "KYA!! 150."
(I give only 150.) (WHAT!! 150)

"Nhi nhi 200 Matlab 200 ye discount ke baad ka hi price"
(No, no, 200 means 200; it is after the discount price.)

"Ye ye lijiye apne 200 ruppe or kabhi apki shop per nhi aaugi." I slap the 200 note on his weighting machine and turn angrily.
(Here are your 200 rupees, and I will never come to your shop.)

'Haye mehgai!' I sigh. Wiping my forehead with a dupatta, I stand on the roadside for an auto.

I have now been standing here for about 15 minutes, but there is no sign of an automobile. Just then, a car stops near me with its window rolled down. I come face-to-face with Shruti, who smiles and looks at me.

"Hi Siya, and why are you standing here in this scorching heat?" She asks. "Hi Shruti, Vo I was waiting for auto." I replied back. "Come, I will drop you," she said while motioning with her hand to come inside. "Thank you, but I will manage. Don't worry, and you must be going somewhere." I assure her, but she just rolls her eyes.

"Nonsense, just come inside before I have to carry you. And FYI, I was just returning from work, so I am totally free. Put those bags in the back seat.". I sit beside her in front after putting my bags away.

"So, where to?" Shruti asks me while she is driving. "Orphanage," I answered with a small smile.

"That day we didn't get to talk much, so let me introduce myself. As you know, my name is Shruti Arora, and I am a businesswoman. I am one of the founders of SSR Company and the company's CFO. I have a brother; actually, we are twins, and he is also the founder and managing director. Actually, me, my brother, and Ruhaan have been best friends since our college days, and we together started this company. What about you?" She tells me about herself. She must be really smart and hardworking to be a CFO. She is a person to be admired; it is not a kid's game to be a CFO.

"Oh! There is nothing special about me or my life. life." I shrugged "Come on, ok, just tell me things like what you like, your job, and blah blah," she said. "I am a teacher, basically for primary kids, and I love to eat and sleep. Hmm, and yeah, I also love getting ready—you know, typical girly things."

"In the same pinch, I also love sleep," she giggles as she lightly pinches my arm, making me chuckle with her. "You know you are really pretty and beautiful." This made me blush, and I started playing with my bangle as I didn't know how to reply.

"Thank you, but you are more beautiful." I really feel she is more pretty than me, as she is tall, bold, and confident, whereas I am quite simple, or you can say an average-type girl. "I think you really don't know how beautiful you are both inside and out and should be confident about your beauty." She is a very sweet person, and I think I have a crush on her. I thought with dreamy eyes while looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me like I am your crush?" She joked, making me cough awkwardly. "Siya, if you don't mind, can I ask you something?" I smiled at her and said, "Of course."

"Can we be friends?" She asks with a puppy face. Aww. She is looking so cute. To tease her, I said, "Let me think." I made a thinking face while she waited for my answer, as she was drumming her fingers on the steering wheel and giving me a hopeful look.

"Gladly, I love being your friend." She flashed me a wide smile. "Finally, I have a girl as my friend," she cheers, and she squishes my cheek with her left hand only as she is driving with the right.

"You know Siya. I never had a girl friend before as I am a very shy girl, but in college, me and my twin met Ruhaan, and we three became the bestest best friends ever. Most of the time they team up together and bully me," she finished with a pout on her face, making me giggle at their acts.

"Don't worry, now you have me, and no one can bully my friends." I sat straight as if I were going to war and said in a serious and powerful voice, "Don't fear when Siya is here," and hit my chest twice.

And we both looked at each other for a second, then busted out laughing. Then we keep chatting and gossiping about many things on our way. Finally, we arrived at my house (an orphanage), and she stopped the car on the roadside.

"There you go," she said. "Thank you for the ride." I smile at her and open my side door. I started collecting my carry-on bags from the backseat.

I turn towards her from the window and say, "Why don't you come with me to have some tea or coffee?" I offered it to her, to which she gave an apology smile and said, "Not now, but definitely some other time."

"Pakka wala promise?"
"Pakka wala promise."

"Ok, then goodbye; see you soon." I smiled. "See you soon, bye," she said as she waved her hand and winked at me, making me chuckle. I turn around to walk towards my house but stop as Shruti shouts my name, making me look in her direction with furrowed eyebrows.

"I forgot to take your number," she said, raising her phone, making my brows relax as my face turned into an 'oh' expression. I gave her my phone number. As she saved my contact.

"Ok, then goodbye, I think," I said, and she chuckled and nodded her head. "And drive safe." She started her car and said, "Yeah!"

Then again, I start walking to the orphanage, thinking about her as my friend. I am very happy that I finally have a friend, and she is so nice and an amazing person. As I entered the porch area of the orphanage, I saw Pihu and Aman running towards me, and Pihu hit my legs and fell on her little bums. She quickly stood up while dusting her frock and cheekily smiled.

"Why are you running like that, hmm?" I give them a serious look, and that little drama queen pouts her lips with innocent eyes to escape my scolding.

"We are just playing di." I was about to start my lecture on running, but as Aman sensed that, he quickly added, "You know, Di, someone is here for you." He said it with a teasing smile, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "And who is that?" I asked them with one eyebrow raised.

"I don't know, but they are here for you," he said with a shrug.

"Hmm, let's see. Ok, here, take these bags of stationary you all asked for." I handed them the bags, to which Pihu started jumping in happiness. They both walked into their big hall, which all the kids share except infants and toddlers. With a wide smile, Pihu was hopping and jumping all the way.

I start walking towards Ma's area, which includes six bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a dining and living area, and a common kitchen for all of us. The bedrooms are shared by all staff; one room is for two people, as me and Ma share a room.

As I entered the living area, everyone present there turned their eyes towards me, making me stop in my tracks. Seeing me nervous, Ma quickly ran to me and said loudly, "This is my beautiful Siya." with a bright smile, whereas I looked at her with a question mark on my face and asked her, "Who are they?" with my eyes.

Before she opened her mouth to answer, the lady sitting on the sofa came towards me with a sweet smile and said, "Mrs. Singh, she is more beautiful than you described her. I already liked her." which makes Ma give her a grin, making me more confused.

Ma turned towards me while giving me a loving stare and said, "My Siya is a true angel. She is my heart." Her eyes brimmed with tears as she caressed my cheek, but she managed to give me a beautiful smile.

"Ma, what is happening here, and who are they?" I asked her, taking her hands in my palms. She facepalmed herself; she realised that she hadn't introduced me to the guest. "Stupid me! Siya beta, they are here for your rishta."
She said it with a smile, but hearing her, my mind completely froze. "Siya!"

"SIYA!!!" A shout made me come out of the shock given by Ma.

"Ha!!...yeah!" I said awkwardly as I moved my gaze from that lady, who was standing with Ma, to another lady and a man—maybe the potential groom, I thought.

'Oh God!! Ab ye kya musibath' I thought as I mentally cried while storming my feet on the ground.
(Now what is this new mess?)

**********************************

Hope u all liked the chapter.
Do let me know in the comments section if anyone wants to suggest something or for the feedback.
Your thoughts are always welcome.
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Ok then,
see u all in the next update
Till then
Bye bye
And take care of yourself
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Abhi tak haye nhi ho?hmm

I am here just to say 🤗🙈
I am feeling shy 👉👈🙈👉👈*deep breathe* so wanted to say

Kyu bataye??😏😏