Chapter Twelve: Kiss

Y/N woke up screaming.

It had all been a cruel dream, composed of nightmares and horror alike.

She slowly remembered, that after they had let Willow lay down, Y/N had decited to go grab a quick nap.

She began to lay back down, when the door opened slowly, with a slight CREAK.

"Everything okay in here?" The Doctor's head popped through the crack between the door and the door frame.

"Yeah, I just..." Y/N paused. "I just had a nightmare."

"You want to talk about it?" The Doctor walked farther into the room and sat next to Y/N on the bed.

"No. Not really, no." Y/N felt embarassed at the idea of telling the Doctor her dream, especially since it had involved him.

"Are you sure?" The Doctor asked me, looking into my eyes.

I sighed. "The dream started right after Willow had fell asleep. "

I continued to tell the Doctor the tale of my dream turned nightmare. After a long silence, I spoke up again.

"Doctor." I gulped. " I really think I like you. I mean, not like, like-like you, like, like-love you."

"Y/N Y/L/N, I didn't think it was possible to say like that many times in a sentence." I laughed slightly. It was these moments that I now realize I should have cherished.

"I like-love you too." He said after a while.

I smiled of pure delight, any bad memories of The Doctor washed away.

"Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend, Y/N?" The Doctor said suddenly.

I swear my hearts stopped. Hearts... I should tell him.

"Doctor, there's something I need to tell you." I said my voice shaking.

I then told him of my being a Time Lady, who can never die. A thing going farther than regeneration.

He was so exited, I can't even begin to say how much. He was jumping and yelling, and I'm amazed Willow didn't wake up. I think he almost exploded when I exepted his offer of being his girlfriend as well.

I smiled and unexpectedly, the Doctor's lips crashed into mine, shoking me at first, but soon delighting me as I kissed back. I'm not sure we ever would have stopped, if it weren't for a voice from the corridor outside my bedroom.\

It was Willows.

"And..." She said, and I could tell she was smiling, " I got it all on tape."