Chapter Nine: Prepared

~Still Flashback~

The Daleks had wanted to try something. Fusing a Dalek soul into a human body. Or, in this case, Time Lord body. The Doctor could have easily escaped if he had wanted to. But he kept his promise to the Daleks. He could bear to see y/n hurt. It worked. The Daleks were now in control of the Doctor's body. There was no possible way this could end well. But, the Daleks didn't seem to know just how stupid it was to pick a fight with a Time Lord. He could break control sometimes, and have his own mind back. But not for long. A half and hour, tops. It may be just enough time to execute his plan.

~End Of Flashback~

"Being the Time Lord I am, I'm prepared." The Doctor said to no one in particular. He had been in control for the past five minutes, most of which had been spent talking to himself.

"Oh, I am SO prepared!" He said, grinning.

"If I'm able to get into the Dalek control ship center, and get to my TARDIS,  by the way, I'm really mad at you for stealing her, I can take away my Dalek identity, and destroy it. Extermination of the Exterminater." He chuckled.

"That's not my whole plan. I'm not going to tell you the rest, no, because that would be very stupid. But, you can see this first part." He said, and punched him self onto the ground.

"Oi! That hurt." He said, popping up again. "Should give me some more time in control, though."

"And now. Now I do this."

Meanwhile, y/ n was using a Bobby pin to open the lock. Well, attempting to.

"That's not going to work." Rose sighed.

Y/n sighed and put her hands down.

"You know, I think I'm actually going  to my slightly relieved when you leave my head."

"You wouldn't be this far without me." Rose pointed out.

"I would have gotten there sometime." Y/N sighed.

"In maybe ten years." Rose added on.

Y/N sighed and once again began to work on the lock.

"Y/N."

"Not now, Rose."

"Y/N."

"Rose, unless your going to help me, be quiet."

"The key might help."

"Well, how in the world are we going to get the key?" Y/N sighed, ticked of with Rose.

"It's right there."

Y/N looked up and blushed.

"Oh."

There, right next to the door, was the key.

"Sorry." Y/N quickly apologised to Rose.

She then proceeded to unlock the cage, and stumbled out.

"I'M FREE!!!" She yelled.

"Not if you keep yelling that loud, you won't." Rose laughed.

After posts of elaborated hallway walking, Y/N came to a stop, in what looked like the center of a ship.

"Woah."

It wasn't long before she spotted the TARDIS.

"I can't open it. It's locked. I don't have the key." Y/N sighed.

"Now try." Rose said.

Y/N tried again, and the door swung open.

"How...?"

"I looked into the heart of the TARDIS a while back. I'm still somewhat connected to it."

"Enough to open it." I smiled, beginning to open the door.

"Wait!" Rose said, making me jump.

"Why? We have to get to the Doctor!"

"I have to go. Tell the Doctor..."

"Tell him what?!" Y/N said desperately.

"To follow his instincts. To believe."

"I will."

"Good bye, Y/N."

"Good bye, Rose Tyler."

I didn't notice it, but tears were filling my E/C eyes.

I swung open the TARDIS door, only to find a surprise waiting for me.

"What are you doing here?" Me and the Doctor said, at almost the exact same time.

"I was coming to rescue you!" Again, we spoke together.

"Well!" I said.

"Great minds think alike!" The Doctor grinned maddly.

"What happened?" Y/N said.

As the Doctor told his story, Y/N added on with hers. But one thing was purposely left out. Rose.