Chapter Two: Wanted

I slowly backed away.

"Why her?" The Doctor somehow remained calm. "Why y/ n?"

"Yeah." I agreed. "Why me?"

The doctor spun around so he was facing me. "I've got this."

'Well,' I thought. He better make it quick. I need some answers. First of all...
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!??!?!?!
Secondly: what kind of the name is 'the doctor'?
And finally: basically the first one, just less censored.

"Why not some other random human on the planet?" The Doctor continued on.

"Because y/n is special." The blob thing said.

"Is that a nice kind of special or a bad kind of special?" I piped up.

"I have the feeling that it's neither." The Doctor responded without looking at me.

"I believe the feeling is mutual." I respond. Two minutes together, and he's already saving my life.

The Doctor makes his way towards me until he's close enough to whisper in my ear.

"Keep talking. I've got a plan." He says.

"What did the Time Lord say?" The Lihjaparall's voice booms at me.

"To um.." my mind races. "To tie my shoe!" I bend down and pointlessly babble on. "Yeah, that's it. I could never really tie my shoe, and it comes undone a whole lot. Maybe I should get Velcro!" I give a nervous chuckle. My mind only then realizes that the Lihja-whatever called The Doctor a "Time Lord".

"Did he call you a Time Lord?" I tilt my head as I question the Doctor.

"Yes, I promise to explain it all later. But for now, I have a perfect fail proof plan." He looks at me in the eye.

"What?" I ask, eager to get some answers.

"Run!" He takes off running.

"This was your fail proof plan!?" I yell as I catch up to him.

"It works almost everytime!"

"I thought you said it was fail proof!"

"Well, I checked, and those Lihjaparall don't seem to be Angels or even stone, so we're good."

"What would you do with angels?"

"Wrong time, y/ n!" He says, looking behind us.

"Sorry." I mumble and speed up.

I look to see if we've lost the Lihjaparall yet, which was an obvious mistake. I tripped on a loose pebble and fell.

"Ow." I moaned, looking at my ripped jeans. "And those were my favorite jeans." I frowned.

"Come on! Get up!" The Doctor yelled. The Lihjaparall was getting closer, so that helped with my choice. Not that I would have chosen to sit there, anyway.

I scurry to my feet and sprint off after the Doctor.