ravenclaw were smart, ambitious and quiet. you wouldn't have minded that house, either.

you blink in shock again as a bunch of ghosts start flying around the castle and through the tables, you would certainly need to start getting used to these things.

your stomach grumbles again and you purse your lips, looking down.

a girl with blonde hair glances at you.

"you're hungry. why don't you eat?"

you side-eye her, "it's none of your business"

she purses her lips, "well, you should eat something. i heard hogwarts classes can be rather tiring, and you'll need your energy"

you roll your heterochromia eyes, drawing her attention to them.

her lips part slightly, "woah. i like your eyes. they're pretty. i've never seen anything like them before"

you purse your lips, stomach churning slightly.

you didn't like anyone mentioning your eyes. whenever they did, it instantly reminded you of that woman. that horrible woman.

you let out a breath, ignoring her compliment, making her sigh.

"okay, then. well, i'm daphne greengrass, you?"

you glance at her, pulling up your mask slightly and sighing, "[name] iguro"

she smiles gently, "it's lovely to meet you, iguro. i hope we talk again"

you just nod dismissively, turning back to the front.

daphne's gaze lingers a little longer, drifting over your white, bandage mask.

she wanted to ask, but she knew she likely she shouldn't.

YOU RUN YOUR TONGUE OVER YOUR TEETH AS THE SLYTHERIN PREFECT LEADS YOU ALL TO THE SLYTHERIN DORMITORIES

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

YOU RUN YOUR TONGUE OVER YOUR TEETH AS THE SLYTHERIN PREFECT LEADS YOU ALL TO THE SLYTHERIN DORMITORIES.

staircases were moving, catching a few students off guard, and the pictures were talking to eachother. some were even talking to the students.

one had tried to talk to you and you had glared at it, making it instantly turn away with a scoff and shudder.

your prefect seemed to be leading you down all the sets of stairs.

(i don't really know what the slytherin dorms look like, so i'll be basing it mostly off gryffindor's. i also dunno who the prefect is)

you all now stand in front of an empty cobbled wall, you look around.

"pure-blood" your prefect says, causing a gap in the wall to appear, creating a corridor into the common room.

your eyes widen ever so slightly.

everyone enters, looking around.

the room was mostly green, and it didn't look very homey at all.

lounges were forest green and leather, holding silver rimming. paintings held people like salazar slytherin, merlin, and other slytherin wizards. the decorations were fancy and mixtures of silver and gold, though mostly silver. there was a big, crackling fireplace and a big window which showed how the common room was sitting half underwater and half above. 

it wasn't half bad.

after the prefect had told you boys dorms were to the left, and girls were to the right, you were all making your way to the designated rooms.

you push open the door to your room and look around, being slightly shocked.

you had expected there would be shared rooms, but turns out, you had a room to yourself. maybe it was just slytherin benefits, i guess.

you had been blessed with a king size bed, the bed sheets a deep, nearly black green with a silver bottom lining, the outline of snakes wrapping around the doona. the bed was a four-poster, adorning green, slightly see-through fabric hanging loosely around the tops, cascading down and hiding some of the bed from view.

there was a big green mat, covering majority of the stone floor, a dark brown, wooden dresser and some other little decorations.

you make your way to your bed, since it already had all your luggage, jeremy squawking away madly from your bed, looking overjoyed to see you.

not like it would matter to you, but now at least you wouldn't have complaining roommates.

kaburamaru curls around your neck, looking around slightly before slipping down your arm, onto the bed, and then down the wooden bed post onto the floor, slithering around and exploring your room.

you a smile ghosts your face before your stomach rumbles again.

you frown, before going to sleep, you might have to find the kitchens.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

words ; 784

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

words ; 784

date posted ; 8/11/22

©_behindyou_