34- Dance of Lightning

Kaminari pov~

Spin.

Flip.

Twirl the arms.

Randomly moving my body to flow like water without a care in the world.

I had asked Keigo for a spare training room today, and he had managed to sneak me into UA, giving me a training room that was very rarely used. He had showed it too me and left, of course I had disabled the cameras in the room the second we arrived but other than that this place was perfect.

It was smaller than the other training rooms, and a bit dejected, but I liked it that way. It had a glass dome over the top that had become covered with vines and greenery, due to the sunny day, tendrils and rays of sunlight pierced through the coverings, illuminating the room in a beautiful glow. the room itself must have been some sort of stealth and acrobatic training facility, full of nooks, cranny's and different platform levels, with exposed metal pipes and beams at varying heights. 

This place was practically heaven for me.

I released the cap on my quirk and opened my eyes slightly to see the electricity jolt all around me, with little rhythm or control. I sighed and closed my eyes, continuing my dance.

Spin.

Flip.

Twirl the arms.

Repeat in a random synchrony.

Deep breath in.

Deep breath out.

I needed to focus.

Yet I also needed to clear my mind.

So I did just that, immediately feeling my electricity calm down and begin to flow with my movements.

I was dancing without a care in the world; an acrobatic, contemporary style, using moves that came to my mind without a set choreography.

"Don't run too far children!" A soft warm voice called, but I didn't open my eyes just yet, knowing the illusion wasn't complete.

Spin.

Flip.

Twirl the arms.

Repeat in a random synchrony.

Deep breath in.

Deep breath out.

Clear the mind and focus.

"We won't mother!" A younger voice replied, full of happiness, and it was followed by a chorus of three other peoples giggles.

Spin.

Flip.

Twirl the arms.

Repeat in a random synchrony.

Deep breath in.

Deep breath out.

This time I opened my eyes, but didn't stop dancing.

My electricity had formed a sort of illusion, in the form of one of my most treasured memories. 

There in front of me, stood four human figures, the electricity cackling softly around them, not revealing too many features. They were slightly shorter than me, and I knew who they were.

The smallest, the little female was Lily.

The smaller male was Adam.

The next was me.