PREQUEL

20 QUESTIONS | PREQUEL"alright how about some mickey mouse?"

"alright how about some mickey mouse?"

THE SUN GLEAMED on the pair of siblings who ran around the yard as their Uncle Johnny and Two-Bit chased them around for stealing the pairs chocolate cake for the second time that week.

Nancy smiled as Ollie protected his little sister, Viola from being tickled by their uncles. She loved that he always protected her no matter what.

Dallas and Nancy named their oldest child, Ollie, after Nancy's father Oliver Matthews. They named their younger daughter, Viola, after Nancy's favorite flowers. They had gotten one girl and one boy as they wanted and the both of them were as happy as could be.

Dally walked out onto the back porch, "Johnny, Two-Bit leave it be!" He laughed out to the guys who just chuckled in response and threatened the children to make them more chocolate cake.

He smiled at his wife and gave her a kiss before sitting down next to her, "Ollie is growing so fast."

Nancy sighed sadly, "Already going to be six tomorrow, and Viola is already four."

"Don't ruin my evening, doll." Dally joked and Nancy laughed.

The other four came running up from the yard as Dally scooped Viola into his arms and Ollie gave his mom a hug. Two-Bit gave Ollie a piggyback ride into the house as the group chatted amongst themselves.

Nancy intertwined her fingers with Dally's as the family walked into the house.

Dally set Viola down and picked up the newspaper that had been delivered to him. As he read the newspaper, his expression dropped. He couldn't believe it.

"Nancy? My love?" Dally called out, "You need to read this." He said to her once she walked over.

THOMAS AND MARC LEVI SENTENCED TO LIFE AFTER MURDER OF OLIVER MATTHEWS ALMOST 10 YEARS PRIOR

Nancy let out a deep breath as Dally rubbed her back in comfort, "It's over. It's all over."

"Two get in here man!" Dally called out.

Two-Bit picked up the newspaper and read, and read, and read. "He can't hurt us no more..."

"I can't imagine how Hazel is feeling right now, I mean this is her dad and half-brother." Nancy ran a hand down her face in stress.

Two-Bit brought his sister in for a hug, "Don't worry about it, Hazel has mom. Just be grateful that he can't put his hands on us or mom anymore."

Nancy nodded and composed herself as Ollie and Viola walked in.

Ollie walked over to her, "Mommy, what's wrong?"

Nancy bent down to Ollie's level with a calm smile, "You remember when mommy told you about grandpa?" Ollie nodded, "We were just talking about how happy he is right now watching over you and seeing how big you are growing!" Ollie giggled and Nancy tickled him.

Dally smiled as he saw how good his wife was with their children. He was so grateful that they were able to have good parents unlike him and Nancy growing up.

"Alright how about some Mickey Mouse?" Two-Bit suggested as the kids cheered and everyone laughed as the group went to the living room.

-

JUST A SHORT AFTER STORY BUT I FELT LIKE I HAD TO BRING JUSTICE TO THE WHOLE NANCY'S DAD THING SO YEAH!

OKAY SHOULD I WRITE A HARRY POTTER FANFIC NEXT OR ANOTHER OUTSIDERS LET ME KNOW CAUSE YEAH TY